32 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

Liberty had that one back that rushed over 2,000 plus a manage the clock game plan. It would of been a good sight to see

Yep and liberty appears to have a  A different quarterback and a better passing game than last year which look like the old quarterback move to slot receiver so they should do well, but I doubt they could hang 4 quarters with the Broncos with pads and 11 men on the field.

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

Yep and liberty appears to have a  A different quarterback and a better passing game than last year which look like the old quarterback move to slot receiver so they should do well, but I doubt they could hang 4 quarters with the Broncos with pads and 11 men on the field.

You seem so sure Dayton is back on top. 

1 hour ago, Fightfaith said:

You seem so sure Dayton is back on top. 

I'm sure we are on our way back up there, not quiet there but far from the bottom. You gotta have dedication and drive, and this group has it. Like I've said, I like what I see and the gains our kiddos are showing. Can't September hurry up!!!!!

5 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

I'm sure we are on our way back up there, not quiet there but far from the bottom. You gotta have dedication and drive, and this group has it. Like I've said, I like what I see and the gains our kiddos are showing. Can't September hurry up!!!!!

So how will you feel if Dayton doesn't do well? And miss the playoffs for the second consecutive year? It's a great possibility 

42 minutes ago, Fightfaith said:

So how will you feel if Dayton doesn't do well? And miss the playoffs for the second consecutive year? It's a great possibility 

I'm not even gonna fathom that idea. We got a new saying here in Dayton Athletics, it's on the walls and in the weight room, these young men took it to heart. 

We got more 7 on 7 action in CE King tomorrow at 2 or 2:30. So those of you who can come out and support your Broncos please do so. These young men at currently 8-0-1, not too shabby and really looking sharp at the fast offense, and defense improving as well.

Dayton will be headed to Beaumont Kelly for some 7 on 7 action tomorrow at 5:30 pm. I'll need a chopper to make this one, so anyone that wants too see some good action, go and support the Broncos. 8-0-1 so far. Not sure what other teams will be there if anyone finds out please post, depends on what teams are gonna be there I might would have to pull a fast one to make it, anything is possible.

7 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Dayton will be headed to Beaumont Kelly for some 7 on 7 action tomorrow at 5:30 pm. I'll need a chopper to make this one, so anyone that wants too see some good action, go and support the Broncos. 8-0-1 so far. Not sure what other teams will be there if anyone finds out please post, depends on what teams are gonna be there I might would have to pull a fast one to make it, anything is possible.

Dang I have a meeting at 6:30 or I would try to go.. who all is playing?

4 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I'm sure you know since your helping with the team but I heard Dayton lost by a td to WB and tied WB in a second game and beat Nederland by a two point conversion and beat legacy also.

Like I said,it was our first time to play 7 on 7..we started of shaky against Dayton but once they figured it out it was a very good game..I was told we won by 1 but not at all saying Dayton didn't win.either way it was a win for our group.they need to see that competition.for never practicing or anything they looked good.it was a good time,can only help the kids get better for the season!!

55 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Like I said,it was our first time to play 7 on 7..we started of shaky against Dayton but once they figured it out it was a very good game..I was told we won by 1 but not at all saying Dayton didn't win.either way it was a win for our group.they need to see that competition.for never practicing or anything they looked good.it was a good time,can only help the kids get better for the season!!

That's exactly right man, I think it can't do anything but help especially with the fast offense. I heard we each had 3 or 4 Tds with Dayton getting the only 2 pt conversion. But like I said I couldn't make it so I was going by what my son told me, well either way, good deal. And we meet again on 9/8 if not sooner with 7 on 7, until then.