52 minutes ago, Who-Knows? said:

Means nothing lol..  I heard Lee played in the CHamp game in the one they played in. We all know how they have done the past 3 years..

Y'all are gonna find out soon enough!!!!! So don't rain on my parade, I like what I see. But we still working on things for sure. But I like what I see. 

On 5/17/2017 at 0:10 PM, 90yshallow said:

7-on-7 is another way to get your kids to compete.  It's a good way to practice your quick game.  What I hate is to watch a Wing-T team run play action passes...It is beyond stupid to me.

Nothing wrong with a quick game especially when your picking up 20-30 plus yards per play. I thought we showed improvement and I am looking forward to the 2017 season. 

Dayton Broncos head back to CE King for another triple header on Tuesday. We will see how the other teams adjust and see if the Broncos can keep the winning streak alive. Come see the action yourself Tuesday at CE King stadium at 5:30. As always Go Broncos!!!!!!

7 on 7 is fun to watch, the kids love to play,and can be competitive.  Just gotta remember its just good drills and practice for DB's, Receivers, Backs, and QB's.  Most schools play alot of JV within the lineups for reps and to see how they perform. Good job for the Broncos having a good tournament and good luck in the 2018 season.

Next week I hear we will be playing 7 on 7 in Dayton on Thursday at 5:30. The three other teams playing in this tourney will be Goose Creek Memorial, Liberty, and a Beaumont school. If your wanting to see some good action come on out and support your Broncos as they rebuild to start packing the stands like years past.  The Broncos have won 6 straight 7 on 7 matchups thus far, so come on out and see their progress as they work hard to get where they want to be and where they belong, on top of the district once again. As always Go Broncos!!!!!

Just heard Goose Creek Memorial dropped out of the matchups for Thursday. Hopefully they can get another team to fill that spot. My son said as long as Liberty don't drop out, I'm fine. He remembers a little league super bowl in 2013 we lost to liberty 6-0 in an overtime game that him and several teammates have not forgot, nice trick play Terry Don. 

On 5/29/2017 at 7:40 PM, Bronco94 said:

Just heard Goose Creek Memorial dropped out of the matchups for Thursday. Hopefully they can get another team to fill that spot. My son said as long as Liberty don't drop out, I'm fine. He remembers a little league super bowl in 2013 we lost to liberty 6-0 in an overtime game that him and several teammates have not forgot, nice trick play Terry Don. 

My mistake it wasn't gcm that dropped out it was one of the bmt schools, so now it's gonna be Dayton, GCM, Kingwood Park, and Liberty, in Dayton Thursday at 5:30, so come on out and see some good action and support your Broncos.

20 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

My mistake it wasn't gcm that dropped out it was one of the bmt schools, so now it's gonna be Dayton, GCM, Kingwood Park, and Liberty, in Dayton Thursday at 5:30, so come on out and see some good action and support your Broncos.

You wont see much from the GCM squad.

Correction, bmt Kelly and liberty were the two teams that came to Dayton, in not sure what happened to GCM or kingwood park, but we ran nice routes and throwed the ball well, even with our starters split between two teams. Good job Broncos 8-0-1 so far in 7 on 7 play.

On 6/2/2017 at 7:20 PM, Bronco94 said:

Well Dayton pulls out two wins and a tie tonight, well we beat Gcm and tied liberty and the other team that was suppose to come didn't make it so Dayton made two teams. Looking good though so way to go.

Dayton vs Liberty in 2018?