Trump leaks classified information to Russians

Big girl

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:11 PM, jv_coach said:

Israel does not want to wipe Iran off the map. Muslims want to wipe the Jews of the map, Israel wants to be left in peace. Please do a basic history search before you talk to me, you gullible simpleton. 

I do a lot of research, more than my wife would like me to at times. If I'm a gullible simpleton how incredibly stupid does this make you look? From Iran's president:

This is the hidden content, please

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I do a lot of research, more than my wife would like me to at times. If I'm a gullible simpleton how incredibly stupid does this make you look? From Iran's president:

Where in the article does it say Israel wants to wipe Iran off of the face of the Earth?

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:11 PM, jv_coach said:

Israel does not want to wipe Iran off the map. Muslims want to wipe the Jews of the map, Israel wants to be left in peace. Please do a basic history search before you talk to me, you gullible simpleton. 

I would go into a long post about how idiotic your statement was but I'll save myself some keystrokes and see if YOU can go do a basic history search on the three Abrahamic religions and figure out the answer yourself. Until then I'll just let you be ignorant.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Where in the article does it say Israel wants to wipe Iran off of the face of the Earth?

The first line of the article. Man, don't tell me it's true about what they say relating to the comprehension level on the right:

Iran's conservative new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Wednesdaythat Israel must be "wiped off the map" . . .

Not to mention it says it in the freaking title.

13 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The first line of the article. Man, don't tell me it's true about what they say relating to the comprehension level on the right:

Iran's conservative new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Wednesdaythat Israel must be "wiped off the map"

Do you really feel competent enough to discuss reading comprehension?

In an earlier post, you stated that Israel and Iran both wanted to wipe each other off the face of the Earth. jv_coach refuted that statement by saying Israel does not want to wipe Iran off the face of the Earth, just wants to be left in peace. Between the two countries, Iran is the one calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth. And you reply with a link showing that fact, but can't back up your statement of "Israel wants to wipe Iran off of the face of the Earth". That can only be Liberal logic to totally twist someone's statement then try to ridicule them for your lack of comprehension. We see it all the time with Liberals...and is the reason Trump was elected. Thank you for you and your ilk in getting enough anti-Liberals to the polls, which prevented another disaster of an administration to assume power. 

19 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you really feel competent enough to discuss reading comprehension?

In an earlier post, you stated that Israel and Iran both wanted to wipe each other off the face of the Earth. jv_coach refuted that statement by saying Israel does not want to wipe Iran off the face of the Earth, just wants to be left in peace. Between the two countries, Iran is the one calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth. And you reply with a link showing that fact, but can't back up your statement of "Israel wants to wipe Iran off of the face of the Earth". That can only be Liberal logic to totally twist someone's statement then try to ridicule them for your lack of comprehension. We see it all the time with Liberals...and is the reason Trump was elected. Thank you for you and your ilk in getting enough anti-Liberals to the polls, which prevented another disaster of an administration to assume power. 

I absolutely do, it's why I'm the youngest person in my division at the same company the secretary of state was the CEO at. I was responding to too many post on different sites before I leave for the day and didn't read all the way though. Still doesn't change the fact that I think JV is an idiot. Israel is enclosed by Arabic countries. They want to wipe Iran off the map because they feel that's the one true threat to them in the region. They also terrorize the Palestinians and want to wipe them map because they feel their borders should include the Gaza Strip. Until the president sold Saudi Arabia over $100billion worth of weapons Israel hated them too. The only Arabic nation in the region the semi get along with is Egypt because they help them squeeze the south side of the Gaza Strip. When you cut off sustenance to a territory, engage in cyber attacks, continuously build settlements you don't want to "just be left alone". Israel is an antagonist but they're semi-white so the right gives them a pass. If Nigeria or Egypt committed the same actions as Israel they would be called a state sponsor of terrorism. I also thank you for getting enough conservatives to come out at give David Duke a spot in the LA senate debates.

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I absolutely do, it's why I'm the youngest person in my division at the same company the secretary of state was the CEO at. I was responding to too many post on different sites before I leave for the day and didn't read all the way though. Still doesn't change the fact that I think JV is an idiot. Israel is enclosed by Arabic countries. They want to wipe Iran off the map because they feel that's the one true threat to them in the region. They also terrorize the Palestinians and want to wipe them map because they feel their borders should include the Gaza Strip. Until the president sold Saudi Arabia over $100billion worth of weapons Israel hated them too. The only Arabic nation in the region the semi get along with is Egypt because they help them squeeze the south side of the Gaza Strip. When you cut off sustenance to a territory, engage in cyber attacks, continuously build settlements you don't want to "just be left alone". Israel is an antagonist but they're semi-white so the right gives them a pass. If Nigeria or Egypt committed the same actions as Israel they would be called a state sponsor of terrorism. I also thank you for getting enough conservatives to come out at give David Duke a spot in the LA senate debates.

And yet you can't defend any of these statements...spoken like a true Liberal (not a Democrat).

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Iran leader, gives a speech saying he was surrounded by a great light and is a Twelver. So yes. Israel is bad....

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

And yet you can't defend any of these statements...spoken like a true Liberal (not a Democrat).

Hitler would defend his statements. I am sure the boy has a nice job and we all know that simpletons ,who are yes men, climb the ladder rather quickly.

Can't understand the logic.  Israel is a small speck on the map, surrounded by 5 Muslim countries, who have attacked them twice in full force.  Israel has defeated them both times, although outmanned and outgunned (says something for calling them God's chosen people). Despite that, there are folks that want to condemn Israel as the "evil empire"?  That dog won't hunt.