Trumps Mouth

new tobie

1 hour ago, baddog said:

What did he tell the Russians? Were they just supposed to play tiddly winks? Tell me, what did he say?

Classified information. You know what he did. If it were Obama, we would have 70 replies. You guys talked Benghazi untill election day, then the concern disappeared. Trump spilled intel secrets to the Russians and there is no info on fox news. They are talking about kapernick to the Seahawks. This president needs a teleprompter installed between is brain and his mouth with a educated person controlling it.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Classified information. You know what he did. If it were Obama, we would have 70 replies. You guys talked Benghazi untill election day, then the concern disappeared. Trump spilled intel secrets to the Russians and there is no info on fox news. They are talking about kapernick to the Seahawks. This president needs a teleprompter installed between is brain and his mouth with a educated person controlling it.

Like I said, what did he tell them? You don't have a clue. 

Who said I am through with Benghazi? It will all come around again when the murder of the whistle blower is investigated. Obama is a communist POS who divided this country and dealt with Iran. You weren't concerned with that. They are much worse than the Russians. Go see what else you can find on Trump.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Under Obama we did not have leaks ,that hurt Americans or compromised our allies, we had running faucets left in the open position. 

Is it just me or was there a man in the democratic party who was gunned down for telling wikileaks the truth about Hillary and Obama? 

Who are we to trust an unamed source by the state run media that is a mole for the I hate America party or the men who put their life on the line protecting our country?

Really the Navy Seals have political agendas or the news source that tells you how to think? 

Trump is a fascist, he is like Hitler, says the state run media, but he sides with the Jewish state of Israel.....
Anyway read the article. Not like it will matter because it does not put the Obama( the liberal messiah cult leader) who called for a secret police (NOTHING FACIST ABOUT THAT AT ALL) in a good light.

This is the hidden content, please

Now that I am off my soapbox here is the main article and i highlighted some of the key phrases
With the 9/11 attacks being the story of the last decade, the raid that resulted in the killing of Osama Bin Laden may be the big story of this decade.  Before 

inserted via classified stealth helicopters and killed HVT #1, the White House, the Pentagon, and the CIA had an agreed upon narrative that would be sold to the public.  This narrative would presumably help everyone take the most amount of credit possible, but would also do the responsible thing in maintaining operational security.  This means that the military would be able to protect Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures, while the CIA would protect sources and methods.

Then one of the stealth helicopters,

, crash landed inside the compound.  With the agreed upon cover story thrown into disarray, the White House panicked.  This was the big story that would keep the President in office for another four years and if the Public Relations spin made them look bad it could be curtains for the administration.  The White House then began to leak sensitive information.  Perhaps the culmination of these leaks was a pitifully bad article about the OBL raid in The New Yorker magazine, describing a childish facsimile of an actual military operation.

17 hours ago, new tobie said:

17 hours ago, new tobie said:

He doesn't know when to shut it

From the article:  "over his reported (read: no one there) disclosure of highly classified information to Russia."  This was reported by the Washington ComPost (pretty much a commie fake-news paper).  Anyone "in the actual meeting" said President Trump went totally by the book!

33 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "over his reported (read: no one there) disclosure of highly classified information to Russia."  This was reported by the Washington ComPost (pretty much a commie fake-news paper).  Anyone "in the actual meeting" said President Trump went totally by the book!

Wow.  The Post is a commie fake-newspaper.  You literally start threads with links to "theconservativetreehouse.com".  Literally.  

But I would never refer to such a site as a fascist, pro-nazi website.  Even if I had ever heard of it before...

18 hours ago, new tobie said:

50 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Wow.  The Post is a commie fake-newspaper.  You literally start threads with links to "theconservativetreehouse.com".  Literally.  

But I would never refer to such a site as a fascist, pro-nazi website.  Even if I had ever heard of it before...

If one doesn't think that the Post and other main stream media is fake news, then we now understand where some are coming from with their statements.  The Post ran with an "un-named " source.  Then, CNN (I'm sure your go-to for news) made an accusation based on "as reported."  So, yes, fake news!

54 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Profiles in media hypocrisy!  From the article:  " But the New York Times, annoyed that the Post scooped them ..."  Trying, with fake news, to be the first to take Trump down.

56 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Democracy dies with "anonymous sourcing!"

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Profiles in media hypocrisy!  From the article:  " But the New York Times, annoyed that the Post scooped them ..."  Trying, with fake news, to be the first to take Trump down.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Democracy dies with "anonymous sourcing!"

Oooooh, powerlineblog and newsbusters.org!  Stop, just stop.  

And just because you don't understand how reporting has worked (since the beginning of journalism), despite it being explained, doesn't make it fake.  Although I will say your views of the press does very much resemble those of Trump.  Interestingly, his vocal criticism very much mirrors the rantings of another ego-maniacal world leader, Putin. 

1 hour ago, jv_coach said:

If that is true that is awesome. That is some hold my beer and watch this, type stuff. 

57 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good stuff. Makes you wonder.

Whoever came up with has way too much time on their hands but God bless em!   It was on Fallon's show but I think they pulled it from somewhere else.  We all need more laughter in our lives...

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

And just because you don't understand how reporting has worked (since the beginning of journalism), despite it being explained, doesn't make it fake.  Although I will say your views of the press does very much resemble those of Trump.  Interestingly, his vocal criticism very much mirrors the rantings of another ego-maniacal world leader, Putin. 

We do understand journalism and that is why we do not agree with the state ran media.

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I am sure this forum appreciates lessons on anything, journalism included.  Didn't realize you were a journalist.

40 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I am sure this forum appreciates lessons on anything, journalism included.  Didn't realize you were a journalist.

No charge for the lesson.  And I've been many things in my life, stringer for a couple of different weeklies was one one of them.  

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Whoever came up with has way too much time on their hands but God bless em!   It was on Fallon's show but I think they pulled it from somewhere else.  We all need more laughter in our lives...

I'm all in on the "need more laughter". :) 

On 5/16/2017 at 5:50 AM, baddog said:

What did he tell the Russians? Were they just supposed to play tiddly winks? Tell me, what did he say?

He supposedly told the Russians about a new laptop bomb ISIS is using to blow up airplanes.  I would hope Trump shares this info with every country that has planes flying in and out of the US.  

On 5/16/2017 at 7:25 AM, baddog said:

Like I said, what did he tell them? You don't have a clue. 

Who said I am through with Benghazi? It will all come around again when the murder of the whistle blower is investigated. Obama is a communist POS who divided this country and dealt with Iran. You weren't concerned with that. They are much worse than the Russians. Go see what else you can find on Trump.

If you dont have anything nice to say.......I am not going yo reply.