Matchups I would love to see

11 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Pretty good post except I'm a football dad, basketball dad, volleyball dad, softball dad as well as a track dad.  I don't recall seeing any male Indians at Regionals in Humble except Keynel McZeal and he is a Senior and that was in the triple jump.  Here is the link for the Region 3 results if you don't believe me...

This is the hidden content, please

I think you meant Area which is still a great feat in itself...

This is the hidden content, please

Yes you are correct it was area. Thank you for the correction, Anyways these boys will be very fast for oyur offense next season Thanks again..

On 5/18/2017 at 8:50 AM, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Cameron Yoe vs WOS wouldn't be close. Yoe struggled to stop Woodville's rushing attack. They just were able to throw the ball on Woodville's secondary very well. They wouldn't be able to throw on the chain gang defense like that and WOS offense is good enough to outscore Yoe.

Yoe vs Newton would be a good game though. 

Yes, last year WO-S would have had Cameron's #, no doubt about that.  I am just talking long term success and the best programs around.    There will be times when a team is either really great or a little down, but in the long run, these teams have proven to be the best of the best in their area.  Those are the matchups I want to see.  Same goes for Newton.  

12 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Dalhart vs. Brownsville

El Paso vs. WO-S.

Play a "home and away" 2 game series. 

I believe you mean Dalhart vs. Brownsville Lopez and Canutillo vs. WO-S.

Also, Anthony vs. Sabine Pass

Anthony vs. Deweyville

Booker vs. Santa Maria

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:53 PM, Jag Insider said:

Yea, he did that.  Got behind us too, still haven't figured out how...

October 27th is when the Indians come to the Butch.  All I'm going to say is "Welcome to the Jungle" 

Actually from what I seen, the Indians will come to Beaumont on Thursday, October 26th, not Friday.  Don't know how much it will matter on a short week but the Indians previous opponent will be the Titans while the Jaguars will be the Raiders.

57 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Actually from what I seen, the Indians will come to Beaumont on Thursday, October 26th, not Friday.  Don't know how much it will matter on a short week but the Indians previous opponent will be the Titans while the Jaguars will be the Raiders.

Guess Jags have the advantage then right?? Lol

17 hours ago, longball24 said:

Will play Atlanta in a scrimmage they just won state in track

I'm glad. Hopefully they replaced Hemphill with them. How many of those track athletes are seniors though? Also, we've got a size advantage on most teams that allows our speed to take over. I'm excited though. Should be a good challenge, even if it is only a scrimmage.