Matchups I would love to see

Hola everybody, 

This is a list of dream matchups I would like to see go down.  List yours as I would love to see. 

Of course most of my matches feature PNG but yours can of feature anyone!

1. Png v WO-S- WO-S clearly wins this one but I want to see what can be brought out of my brother and the Indians when competition is at the highest level. Roschon avg 5 tds and about 300 yards combined last year a game with Memorial providing the stiffest competition in that slugfest. That production would dip against a superb wos defense.  WO-S current varsity should be the group of kids that traded peewee championships with Roschon. It would be great to see how they have grown up.

2. Memorial v WO-s- this is simple. Athlete on athlete it would be so cool to see that much speed on the field at one time. I wish WO-S was in 22-5a!

3. PNG v St Pius X simply put I want this game because this pits 2019 #1 Texas pro style Qb Grant Gunnel vs 2019 Texas #1 dual threat Qb in my brother. I believe this school is also too small to set up a game but is stocked with D1 talent. These two Qbs could very likely be the 2019 starters at Texas and aTm respectively. This is a proving game. The other guy has more talent around him and my brother is a do it all. I want this game so badly, so does Dad.

what are your matchups?

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Hola everybody, 

This is a list of dream matchups I would like to see go down.  List yours as I would love to see. 

1. Png v WO-S- WO-S clearly wins this one but I want to see what can be brought out of my brother and the Indians when competition is at the highest level. Roschon avg 5 tds and about 300 yards combined last year a game with Memorial providing the stiffest competition in that slugfest. That production would dip against a superb wos defense.  WO-S current varsity should be the group of kids that traded peewee championships with Roschon. It would be great to see how they have grown up.

2. Memorial v WO-s- this is simple. Athlete on athlete it would be so cool to see that much speed on the field at one time. I wish WO-S was in 22-5a!

3. PNG v St Pius X simply put I want this game because this pits 2019 #1 Texas pro style Qb Grant Gunnel vs 2019 Texas #1 dual threat Qb in my brother. I believe this school is also too small to set up a game but is stocked with D1 talent. These two Qbs could very likely be the 2019 starters at Texas and aTm respectively. This is a proving game. The other guy has more talent around him and my brother is a do it all. I want this game so badly, so does Dad.

what are your matchups?

LCM played St. Pius last year. They are a very good team and was the second best we faced all year. There not to small they suited more players then we did if I memory is right. I'm looking forward to playing them again and at least it will be at home this time 

10 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Hola everybody, 

what are your matchups?

You don't like state championships?  lol

10 hours ago, LCM17 said:

LCM played St. Pius last year. They are a very good team and was the second best we faced all year. There not to small they suited more players then we did if I memory is right. I'm looking forward to playing them again and at least it will be at home this time 

Well if all aligns, I would love to see it happen. Did you guys beat them?

2 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

You don't like state championships?  lol

Sure I do, but I love local rivalries way more. It's always cool to see people and kids you know or grew up with on the other side of the field. It makes it easy to get motivated and the rivalry makes it fierce. I loved when Lincoln would play WO-S, it was either have ur A-game or get run out the stadium. These kids here are competing not only against each other's teams but for scouts watching and bragging rights 20 years down the road. 

13 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Hola everybody, 

what are your matchups?

7 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

No there offense is impressive. We lost 62-24.  I would gaurentee they would give any 5A a run for there money. 

They are stacked I know it. From the highlights it looked as if the WR ran go routes and were simply too fast for everyone else. Gunnel just had to put the ball on the spot. Undoubtedly talented team. PNG doesn't have all that going for them. Which is why I want to see whether the QB prospers more off his many weapons or himself. It makes me wonder what my brother could do with that much help.

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

They are stacked I know it. From the highlights it looked as if the WR ran go routes and were simply too fast for everyone else. Gunnel just had to put the ball on the spot. Undoubtedly talented team. PNG doesn't have all that going for them. Which is why I want to see whether the QB prospers more off his many weapons or himself. It makes me wonder what my brother could do with that much help.

There wide receivers are spot on and are a well coached team. I would have love to see WOS play them last year. Gunnel is going to be a jr this year?

PNG doesn't have the coaching ( not even close) or talent - except at QB and if they use him like last year he may not make the season - to beat WOS or anyone with size and speed.  Nothing new

Great kids, fans, tradition, etc... is what it is

41 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

There wide receivers are spot on and are a well coached team. I would have love to see WOS play them last year. Gunnel is going to be a jr this year?

Yes he will be a jr. He just looks like skinny Roethlisberger w pads on. His size makes him look older. Good athlete and QB though. Off his tape, you can see why the scouts are enamoured w him

42 minutes ago, Whoa said:

PNG doesn't have the coaching ( not even close) or talent - except at QB and if they use him like last year he may not make the season - to beat WOS or anyone with size and speed.  Nothing new

:) We gone be aight lol 

39 minutes ago, easttexiasbias said:

I would have to agree. I would like to see WO-S vs PAM

That would be a good game. This would be the one game I root for the titans coaching staff to call their best game so the best product could be on the field. You already know WO-S  would be on point.

I am also a fan of Titans rb Hines, and would love to see how he would fare against WO-S. WOS defense is the is the truth but I just love Hines game. He's quick and his speed is ridiculous. For his size, he is surprisingly strong. PN-G had him square hit in the backfield plenty of times only to see the kid run for 70 yards with no one near him. It was the most dominant offensive performance we (png ) had encountered by a single person all year, and that includes Tyler Jr his great game against us as well . idk why the Titans would ever go away from him or why he was not used more in the passing game like a Westbrook or Piere Thomas. My offense would have flowed through that kid. I love seeing talented kids get challenged. WO-S would so be up for it because they have all the talent to match that speed. Somebody book this please.I 

3 hours ago, Whoa said:

I will step in on this comment! W.O.S. has not demolished P.N.G.. even when J.D.3 and those guys made a run to the title game his Sophomore year. Albeit, I pull for W.O.S all the time due to my bros over that way. But it has been a good contest the last few times these teams have played. And I often wonder about the comment of using R.J. too much. If the kid had 1200 yards passing last year and 400 yards rushing last year. You would not see the hype he is getting. That being said. To be the #1 Dual Threat in the state you have to put up #1 numbers. Now I agree that P.N.G. does not have near the talent that the big boys have. But I will also state, a football team is made up of 11 starters on each side of the ball. I agree R.J. is a talent, but he has 10 other kids on the field busting their you know whats to help him be a game breaker. So, my point, I guess, is this. We are doing decent for what we have. And to the coaching statement. I think offensively, we are the best coached team in the area. Period......... Defensively, we might be the worst coached in the area...... We all know W.O.S. is the cream of the crop. But IMO, Central, Memorial, and Nederland, pretty much outathlete P.N.G. in district play every year. And since BF showed up, offensively, we have been decent against all of those teams. Memorial is a beast, they have plenty of D1 talent, Central will be better, and Nederland will be interesting.... So in my smart elic voice. Sleep on us if you want to. It will not be the first time.............. Gripe about using the kid........ But Scouts will not gripe about the massive numbers he will put up... And call us a 1 trick pony..... Its happened for years.... And once again in my smart elic voice........... Maybe one day we can be the MECCA.... Like Crosby....................

12 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I will step in on this comment! W.O.S. has not demolished P.N.G.. even when J.D.3 and those guys made a run to the title game his Sophomore year. Albeit, I pull for W.O.S all the time due to my bros over that way. But it has been a good contest the last few times these teams have played. And I often wonder about the comment of using R.J. too much. If the kid had 1200 yards passing last year and 400 yards rushing last year. You would not see the hype he is getting. That being said. To be the #1 Dual Threat in the state you have to put up #1 numbers. Now I agree that P.N.G. does not have near the talent that the big boys have. But I will also state, a football team is made up of 11 starters on each side of the ball. I agree R.J. is a talent, but he has 10 other kids on the field busting their you know whats to help him be a game breaker. So, my point, I guess, is this. We are doing decent for what we have. And to the coaching statement. I think offensively, we are the best coached team in the area. Period......... Defensively, we might be the worst coached in the area...... We all know W.O.S. is the cream of the crop. But IMO, Central, Memorial, and Nederland, pretty much outathlete P.N.G. in district play every year. And since BF showed up, offensively, we have been decent against all of those teams. Memorial is a beast, they have plenty of D1 talent, Central will be better, and Nederland will be interesting.... So in my smart elic voice. Sleep on us if you want to. It will not be the first time.............. Gripe about using the kid........ But Scouts will not gripe about the massive numbers he will put up... And call us a 1 trick pony..... Its happened for years.... And once again in my smart elic voice........... Maybe one day we can be the MECCA.... Like Crosby....................

Lmao i knew you would chirp in here, awesome btw

1 hour ago, pdawg119 said:

Barbers Hill vs. Corpus Christi Calallen - basically would be a battle between two legendary head coaches: Tom Westerberg vs. Phil Danaher.

The Barbers Hill squad last year was a solid team. The only difference in the game between us and them was the QB.

im glad to see that everyone thinks RJ did this on his own. He is a freaking beast no doubt, but who is catching those passes, who is blocking for him come on. Keep sleeping on PNG, Riggs is coming back, heard hughes is moving to wide receiver, the lil Running back moved up to start. Defense  is always suspect and we all know this. Have to agree on Offense we are well coached as they come, Defense well that leaves me scratching my damn head every year! Special teams we do alright be it I hate the pooch kick lol. Im ready for some football how about yall. As for matchups well there is no dream matchup unless we could play WOS,NED, Memorial, Crosby, Manvel, And Dayton two times a season lol. Don't matter to me as long as there are games to watch!!