What are liberals good at?

jv_coach

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I can count on two hands the number of people on this forum still standing with Trump. Personally, I think the smart Repubs know that this president is off the chain and hope Pence gets into the office. 

Do you have a poll for that contention. Last poll I saw on this (although I quit paying attention to polls a while back) showed that 98% of Trump voters would vote for him again.

Who are the smart Republicans that feel Trump is off the chain? Better question is...Why do you think Trump is off the chain? Please give some examples of Trump's behavior that lead you to this expert opinion. I will venture to guess to that your expert opinion is based solely on soaking up too much Liberal diseased media meltdowns. Your leaders throw their little childish temper-tantrums and you interpret this as real news, and follow their every word like a good little sheeple.

13 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I can count on two hands the number of people on this forum still standing with Trump. Personally, I think the smart Repubs know that this president is off the chain and hope Pence gets into the office. 

No doubt Pence is better, but Trump was better then Hillary 

15 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I was saying this way before the election. 

For some reason it still goes over most Democrat's heads. Trump never got a majority of the Republican's support. He was the lucky odd man left standing after 17 people tossed their hat in the ring, knowing how vulnerable Hillary was and that even early on, knew that the Dems would not allow anyone else to be nominated.

Trump has never been popular even among his supporters. He simply wasn't Hillary.

Will the Dems ever face up to that? I doubt it. You can youtube all kinds of Democratic opinions that Hillary caused Trump but the mainstream public seems to gloss over that.