Silsbee 6 Huffman 1/Gm2-FINAL/Silsbee wins series 2-0

123 456 7   R  H  E

Tigers    200 112 0    6  2  0

Falcons 000 100 0    1  3  9

Silsbee put the ball in play, Huffman's defense was snake bit tonight. Dropped fly's, bobbled grounders, wide throws and Silsbee took advantage of it. Huffman's pitcher got little help from his defense, he has a crazy curve ball and accurate on his pitches. Silsbee's pitcher matched him pitch for pitch and that was all Silsbee needed to win. Way to be patient Tigers, now on to the Regional Quarter Finals. TigerNation!!!

18 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

123 456 7   R  H  E

Tigers    200 112 0    6  2  0

Falcons 000 100 0    1  3  9

Silsbee put the ball in play, Huffman's defense was snake bit tonight. Dropped fly's, bobbled grounders, wide throws and Silsbee took advantage of it. Huffman's pitcher got little help from his defense, he has a crazy curve ball and accurate on his pitches. Silsbee's pitcher matched him pitch for pitch and that was all Silsbee needed to win. Way to be patient Tigers, now on to the Regional Quarter Finals. TigerNation!!!

I think there was

more hit than that 

Exactly, I was trying to remember hits but I missed a couple batters at the start.  I remember a good hit down the third baseline that fell because the outfielder just couldn't get there.  I remember a Jones triple, dropped fly ball so error.  I remover a bunt triple. Bad throw so error.  I remember the argued call throwing error that pulled first basemans foot off the bag...error.  I remember a couple more mishandled balls trying to throw to first....errors!  And I think another bad throw or two to first....another error or two.  As well as knowing if one error I didn't see. So I do remember 7 or so errors just off the top of my head.  

I do have to give Whiited a hats off to a great game.  He kept their hitters off balance all night.  He got in trouble in I believe the 5th inning and had bases loaded with no outs but struck out the next batter and held them to one run.  And then came out it seemed with renewed energy.

Good job Tigers now let's take care of BC!

8 hours ago, ST413 said:

Maybe just remember he had it in his glove and out it came don't remember how hard of a catch it was

It was a tough play, but have should been ruled an error. He gloves it clean, in stride, then dropped it. If had to lay out maybe not, but he got there in time to make a clean catch. Good hit though.

15 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

It was a tough play, but have should been ruled an error. He gloves it clean, in stride, then dropped it. If had to lay out maybe not, but he got there in time to make a clean catch. Good hit though.

That was my thought