HF BASEBALL COACH/Jeremy Seymour named Head Coach

1 hour ago, Lonestar32 said:

From a good source, it's a nice hire (once it is official)...Also from what I hear, he chose HF over other options...a lot has to do with his excitement about the group of kids returning and the solid wave of kids coming up over the next couple of years...could be a team to keep an eye on

Who?

2 hours ago, Lonestar32 said:

From a good source, it's a nice hire (once it is official)...Also from what I hear, he chose HF over other options...a lot has to do with his excitement about the group of kids returning and the solid wave of kids coming up over the next couple of years...could be a team to keep an eye on

Im confused is he gone or did he chose to stay at HF?

22 minutes ago, Basketball2019 said:

Over 265 wins as a head coach says enough..Good luck next year Coach Davis!!!

As I have posted before nothing good comes out of HF  go back through the years Pelitier, Shorty football last year,  the Walker school board deal,teacher that went to prison for involvement with young student, etc...

6 minutes ago, Bubbz01 said:

What drama? 

Well for starters.. there's already been posts on here saying that someone thinking the previous coach was a great coach and even better person was "overrated".  So that's just one minute detail.  Which.. whatever I guess.

But "what drama?"...with HF?...  When is there not drama.  It seems to me that the parents are continuously looking for a reason in which the coach of...whatever...is a terrible coach.  With the exception at looking at the obvious.  Maybe the kids are not any good.  Relative to their competition I mean...and especially relative to what the fans/parents think.  And I'm sorry but having a police investigation on your prior football coach for "excessive running" is without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard concerning sports.  Ever.  I'll never be able to look past that when HF comes to mind.  If 30 years from now, lord willing, I'm still here and thinking ok that will still be in my mind.  "Let me tell you what happened at that school one time.."

I can tell you that in the short time I've been posting and reading on this site I can confidently say:  Hamshire Fannette, you DO NOT DESERVE a good coach.

You really going to say a school doesn't deserve a good coach?? A school that has lacked decent boys coaching for quite a while nonetheless. Go kick rocks dude. Sorry some bad apples ruined YOUR perception but there are some great kids at that school that are more than deserving of great coaching and not just someone looking for a pit stop. I'll confidently say you're a douche. 

22 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Well for starters.. there's already been posts on here saying that someone thinking the previous coach was a great coach and even better person was "overrated".  So that's just one minute detail.  Which.. whatever I guess.

But "what drama?"...with HF?...  When is there not drama.  It seems to me that the parents are continuously looking for a reason in which the coach of...whatever...is a terrible coach.  With the exception at looking at the obvious.  Maybe the kids are not any good.  Relative to their competition I mean...and especially relative to what the fans/parents think.  And I'm sorry but having a police investigation on your prior football coach for "excessive running" is without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard concerning sports.  Ever.  I'll never be able to look past that when HF comes to mind.  If 30 years from now, lord willing, I'm still here and thinking ok that will still be in my mind.  "Let me tell you what happened at that school one time.."

I can tell you that in the short time I've been posting and reading on this site I can confidently say:  Hamshire Fannette, you DO NOT DESERVE a good coach.

glad to see that the ignorance on this issue from people outside of the community, with no more information on the matter other than "when I was a kid, we blah blah blah blah" hasn't died out yet.  That being said, your overall hot take on why the kids from Hamshire Fannett don't deserve a good coach is especially asinine, even coming from you.

7 minutes ago, HFfan5 said:

You really going to say a school doesn't deserve a good coach?? A school that has lacked decent boys coaching for quite a while nonetheless. Go kick rocks dude. Sorry some bad apples ruined YOUR perception but there are some great kids at that school that are more than deserving of great coaching and not just someone looking for a pit stop. I'll confidently say you're a douche. 

HF has had good coaching.  And HF has had chances to keep good coaches.  So far they've all been ruined.  Seems to me that there was a pretty good baseball coach there this last year...yet some seem happy to see him go?  Alright.  Be careful because most of the time you get what you ask for.

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

glad to see that the ignorance on this issue from people outside of the community, with no more information on the matter other than "when I was a kid, we blah blah blah blah" hasn't died out yet. 

I know people that live in the community and I know people from that town.  I know more about it than you think.  And to be honest I have no idea what you're referring to by saying "when I was a kid...".

I just HF has had good coaches in the past...and blame them in a bad way when their kids don't succeed.  There's one common denominator every single time.  And it's HF players and/or parents.  Maybe stop looking so hard at the coach.  Just a thought.