HF BASEBALL COACH/Jeremy Seymour named Head Coach

1 hour ago, Duggs3617 said:

100% fact. The ad is telling people. 

Jeremy Seymour has officially been named the new head coach.  He was the assistant last year and Freshman coach.  I was very impressed with him the few games I watched the HF freshman team play.  He is excited to be there and should do well to help bring the program back.  

That is directly from the AD

28 minutes ago, Lonestar32 said:

Congrats to Coach Seymour! HF made a great move. Seymour has trained a lot of mid county athletes over the last 18+ years. HF should have him for many years to come. 

is this the same coach who has 1 year of high school coaching experience?

He's also the same 1st year coach who has NEVER coached soccer in his life but still took the boys varsity to the playoffs. Baseball IS his passion and he is a very experienced coach with tons of knowledge to share with these boys. He will be an asset to HF and he will have his team ready to compete day in and day out. Great hire for HF

21 hours ago, Lonestar32 said:

Duggs, just to be clear...

You do know that in this thread HF stands for Hamshire-Fannett

and

"fact" means indisputably the case...

image.jpeg

Hmm something is weird here. I wonder why the ad is bringing people to his office trying to talk them out of leaving and telling them Green is gonna be the coach? Cute meme, you make it yourself? 

Seymour has been hired as Head Baseball coach.  Not sure what your hang up is.  That's detailed info though of what is being said in the AD's office...are you a parent looking to move your kid from HF? Both are great options...for whatever reason that you seem to be against, Seymour got the position. Great hire for HF. The kids and the program will benefit through the years with Seymour in that spot.

No, I didn't make the meme. I'm glad you like it though. I did make this one, lol

image.jpeg

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:56 AM, Lonestar32 said:

Congrats to Coach Seymour! HF made a great move. Seymour has trained a lot of mid county athletes over the last 18+ years. HF should have him for many years to come. 

Years to come???  whats the average stay of a HF coach?

He may be good BUT truth is Varsity wins -----0   

Really, as a parent ( mine are all grown now) teach them morals, sportsmanship and  character, etc... baseball skills secondary

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

Years to come???  whats the average stay of a HF coach?

He may be good BUT truth is Varsity wins -----0   

Really, as a parent ( mine are all grown now) teach them morals, sportsmanship and  character, etc... baseball skills secondary

That sounds good and all...but none of that matters if he isn't successful.  He could be the best baseball coach in all of Texas and teach them how to be fine upstanding citizens, but in the end if they don't put wins on the record then he won't last long either.  Just like so many before him.