Guess this is

The reason folks get on here is to support your kiddos or to support your teams. So everyone has that right, no matter what team that may be or what level of play that is. And of course a little trash talk with no harm intended. So if it's important to you, keep on keeping on, no matter what a couple posters think.

13 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

lol I talked to a few people and they told me not to listen to a certain person so I'm staying even though that person isn't on here anymore 

Well, if I am reading this correctly, you need to heed the advice of those not to listen to this person.  For if this person who is who I believe it is: 1. he is still welcome to return and post as long as he, like everyone else, follows forum rules 2: while he believes he knows everything, he actually knows precious little.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, if I am reading this correctly, you need to heed the advice of those not to listen to this person.  For if this person who is who I believe it is: 1. he is still welcome to return and post as long as he, like everyone else, follows forum rules 2: while he believes he knows everything, he actually knows precious little.

Yep it's who you think it is!!! 

On 4/29/2017 at 7:52 AM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Being told that everyone on here warned someone I was crazy and everyone can't stand me. I just don't want to be a bother to everyone 

First of all girl, you are a FANatic, not crazy and from what I've seen of your posts, you get a lot more respect than just about any other Raiders fan out here. Don't let one person bully you into submission, be yourself, that's who everyone likes.

RaiderGirl, what would the Raiders be without their #1 speaking out for them. We all have our good days and bad days. It's all opinions and you have that right to it. We already lost BG the top talker, rather he was right or wrong, I miss him. We lost Liltex to this game of life, so hang in and get ready to cheer your butt off.

*Language please*