2017 NFL draft.

3 hours ago, king said:

Haven't been this excited for a draft in a long time. Titans have 2 first round picks!!

Titans are a few players away from being super bowl contenders they are fun to watch. And should take the next step forward this year into a playoff team. I enjoyed watching them last year when the Boys weren't playing 

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Titans are a few players away from being super bowl contenders they are fun to watch. And should take the next step forward this year into a playoff team. I enjoyed watching them last year when the Boys weren't playing 

Cant figure who Dallas will take @ 28, a CB or DE. I will be watching and hope for a pass rushing animal.

Taco Tuesday to Sack Attack Sunday! Dallas did the right thing and chose best available player they needed to fill a whole.  I believe we could have done the trade with Cleveland with 1st pick in round 2 and pick up a extra pick and Taco could have been there. But hey Jerry did right and I believe got him his war daddy he likes. 

The Houston trade up to get Watson is huge for the franchise but they gave up a lot to get him. If he pans out could be steal and more talks on Cleveland trading away a star QB talks. Or if he is a bust then could set Houston back a little bit and Cleveland looks great with extra picks  never know. But fun to watch and see. I think both teams will win in this trade after it is all said and done. 

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Taco is my new favorite player

I don't know this guy. Didn't see him play. He looked slow in his highlights. I was hoping for the prototype DE like Garrett.....a lean, mean, fighting machine. I have been wrong before. Maybe he will impress. Just not sure if it is a good pick or not. I'll  give him a chance.