ESPN layoffs

PhatMack19

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's funny you mention that. Since I announced my "semi" retirement, I have had at least 6 other offers to do broadcasting, including a sideline reporter. Keep in mind these were all audio broadcasts, no video. Don't have the face for tv.

As for Dipp, that was brutal. Very hard to watch.

I thought the chick did ok with play by, Rex was terrible as a color guy.

Agree with you assessment on all 3 of those.  She was "okay," others were terrible.  

As for the "face for tv," do I need to start a thread showing some of the guys doing broadcasts?  Besides, if you aren't an Erin Andrews eye candy reporter, your prime demographic doesn't care how the announcers look.  These ones that make our ears bleed are a different story.  

On 9/12/2017 at 6:39 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Black people can say whatever they want on tv and get away with it.  Whitey would have been fired the moment they pressed post on those tweets.

Why the silence from the liberal posters on this topic?  Guess they know you're 100% correct.  They all feel the same way as she does, but obama was the most vilified potus.  Bull feces!

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Thats right Trumps base threatened to kill the FOX NEWS HOST for criticizing this sleaze bag president 

There's are crazies on both sides. Don't try to lump us all together. Did you notice your man crush took up for her and she was allowed to have her free speech? What she said about Trump is pretty lame by comparison, but you choose your battles carefully. You really have no stance....... Never have.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You should know by now black people think they are not racist.  In actuality, they are the most racist bunch going!!

I know that there are Black Racist and people like you on this board that need education about other races. have you ever had friendly conversation with a back man or women?

9 minutes ago, six burg said:

I know that there are Black Racist and people like you on this board that need education about other races. have you ever had friendly conversation with a back man or women?

Yes I have.  I work with several and have no problems with them.  Please, why don't you attempt to give me whatever education you think I need.  I guess I should have worded what I typed differently, instead of lumping the whole race as racist.  I guess I was thinking about big girl, who lumped all Republicans as racist.  Again, I don't understand what education you feel I need.  Please enlighten!

14 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yes I have.  I work with several and have no problems with them.  Please, why don't you attempt to give me whatever education you think I need.  I guess I should have worded what I typed differently, instead of lumping the whole race as racist.  I guess I was thinking about big girl, who lumped all Republicans as racist.  Again, I don't understand what education you feel I need.  Please enlighten!

I feel that you needed to be educated on the fact the that there are black folk that live the same way as you. Even Hannity spoke up for Ebony Williams at fox after she received death threats for criticizing Trump. It is 2017. Everything that you accuse a black or democratic of, you guys have a match. 

16 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I feel that you needed to be educated on the fact the that there are black folk that live the same way as you. Even Hannity spoke up for Ebony Williams at fox after she received death threats for criticizing Trump. It is 2017. Everything that you accuse a black or democratic of, you guys have a match. 

Could you please tell me how I live?  I have an idea that you have no clue about that.  Waiting patiently for your enlightening response.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Could you please tell me how I live?  I have an idea that you have no clue about that.  Waiting patiently for your enlightening response.

If Obama said the things that Trump has said, you guys would be in an uproar about it. If he would have said that he would date on e of his daughters if it wasn't his daughter or if his wife had posed butt naked with two fingers on her privates, If he would have given his daughter and son-in-law jobs at the white house. Not showed his taxes..........

20 minutes ago, new tobie said:

If Obama said the things that Trump has said, you guys would be in an uproar about it. If he would have said that he would date on e of his daughters if it wasn't his daughter or if his wife had posed butt naked with two fingers on her privates, If he would have given his daughter and son-in-law jobs at the white house. Not showed his taxes..........

It's nice know that you think you can judge what we would think, but your past posts have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are extremely incapable of making such determinations.

26 minutes ago, new tobie said:

That still doesn't answer the question of how I live, as you claim you know.  Again, typical response from you when posed a question.  I didn't expect nothing more.  Deflection!  Please, tell me how I live?  I'll wait for another of your typical answers.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

So blacks are the most racist bunch going. What gives you the right to be the judge and jury? I guess you   have the right to your opinion.

You're right my opinion.  How you about you answer the question from the post above?  I have a sneaky suspicion you can't.  So I would expect you to keep avoiding it.