Warren Sapp says Miles Garrett is lazy.

king

30 minutes ago, shovel said:

Cam Robinson manhandled him in the Bama game. I agree with Sapp here. Garrett may turn into a stud, but he's no Von Miller. I guess we will see what happens this evening. The Browns will mess things up as always...

No matter what happens the aggys will be crowing about first round draft picks and how that somehow legitimizes them as a football program. Yet still can't win their division. 

On 4/27/2017 at 11:06 AM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

No matter what happens the aggys will be crowing about first round draft picks and how that somehow legitimizes them as a football program. Yet still can't win their division. 

On 4/27/2017 at 11:34 AM, shovel said:

With all that talent, the BEST the Ags have done in the SEC West lately, is 4-4. How do you underachieve with that much talent? Don't  you dare say coaching!

I better stop before I piss off the Ags. They can take a joke, but a dose of reality sets them on fire!

They are never going to win that division as long as King Nick is in T Town.  In all fairness, they are competing with the best there ever was.  And we are talking about aggy...

I argued the other day that the GOAT coaches in the NFL, CFB, NBA and CBB are all active coaches (Belichik, Saban, Pop & Coach K). Certainly that isn't inarguable, but I really believe that.  And Nick is probably the strongest argument of the 4...

• 2 weeks later...