West Orange-Stark 1 Silsbee 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

32 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

Flash no flash doesn't matter JD dominated the game working ahead in counts .. he looked sharp and in control .... Yes the error sucks tough way to go ... but 2 hits you don't really deserve to win the game anyway ... I'm very proud of the tigers and extremely proud of Trevis for competing... He wears the losses on his shoulders ... but no doubts these Tigers will be back with claws out ....

congrats WOS 

You are absolutely right, the flash didn't affect the outcome of this game. However, my point is made.  As stated above, Dallas stopped and said something bc the flash was bothering him, and it was coming from our stands, so they were asked to stop. Well.....then it also shouldn't have been coming from their dugout  way after the announcement, and obviously by someone who knows better. Now I promise I will drop it!  Again, congrats to Dallas on the win!

11 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

1 2 3  4 5 6  7     R  H  E

WOS         0 0 0  0 0 1   0     1  5  1

Silsbee     0 0 0   0 0 0   0     0  2  1

Yalls scoreboard had us with 6 hits. Do you have the lines for the pitchers? It was a great pitchers duel. Proud of both of those young men. What a game!!!!

10 minutes ago, td said:

Yalls scoreboard had us with 6 hits. Do you have the lines for the pitchers? It was a great pitchers duel. Proud of both of those young men. What a game!!!!

Believe sundgren struck out 7 and Dallas 11, if i heard the stats correctly.  Heck of a game by both of these pitchers.  Jack kept Silsbee off balance all night, and they never really threatened, and Trevis made several huge pitches to get out of a few jams.  Dallas pitched the better game tonight, but Sundgren didn't deserve to pick up the L. 

7 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Believe sundgren struck out 7 and Dallas 11, if i heard the stats correctly.  Heck of a game by both of these pitchers.  Jack kept Silsbee off balance all night, and they never really threatened, and Trevis made several huge pitches to get out of a few jams.  Dallas pitched the better game tonight, but Sundgren didn't deserve to pick up the L. 

They both pitched good enough to win. I tracked Trevis down after the game so I could tell him how good he pitched. 

Edited by td