West Orange-Stark 1 Silsbee 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, Maroon4 said:

The camera in WOS dugout... Flashing all night!!  Uncalled for, especially when we are at bat! Rude and disrespectful! They asked you to stop over the intercom! Thanks

3 minutes ago, Maroon4 said:

The camera in WOS dugout... Flashing all night!!  Uncalled for, especially when we are at bat! Rude and disrespectful! They asked you to stop over the intercom! Thanks

We don't need excuses 

16 minutes ago, Maroon4 said:

Lol!!! You have cried the most since the last time y'all lost. Give me a break! Anyways, great job Tigers, we all knew it would be a tough game. Maybe we will see you in the playoffs. Oh, and we will make sure we don't have our "camera flashes" pointed at you. Give me a break.

I noticed the camera in the dugout several times but Honestly only when wos was at bat.  Great game and hats off to both pitchers.  Hard part for the Tigers is the fact that the costly error in both wos games came at the second base position.  that's just tough on a player,.  I hope we meet again in a best of 3 regional final!!!

I was on the first base line and Silsbee folk was doing their fair share of flashing cameras,if you remember JD is who told the ump about it...that's when they said it over the intercom.Anyways as most thought a 1 run game,each side had an error...good luck in the playoffs to both teams...#DISTRICTCHAMPS

With the two aces on the mounds, these two teams are pretty evenly matched.  Dallas dominated the Tigers tonight and Sundgren gave up a few more hits but got out of every threat until the error.  I would like to see that 3 game series and see what happens when each team has someone else on the mound. 

51 minutes ago, kicker said:

Lol!!! You have cried the most since the last time y'all lost. Give me a break! Anyways, great job Tigers, we all knew it would be a tough game. Maybe we will see you in the playoffs. Oh, and we will make sure we don't have our "camera flashes" pointed at you. Give me a break.

Seriously, there is a reason they asked the person to turn of the flash! If you were there I'm sure you heard it. It's a curtesy to the players. No crying here about that game. It was a great pitchers duel! Hats off to both Sundgren and Dallas. And I hope we do see y'all in the playoffs, I would be sure to bring my big daddy flash just for you, but I have more respect than that. And as far as our side doing it, I will apologize for their ignorance. However y'all continued through our last at bat. Game over congrats, hope to see ya again soon. 

Flash no flash doesn't matter JD dominated the game working ahead in counts .. he looked sharp and in control .... Yes the error sucks tough way to go ... but 2 hits you don't really deserve to win the game anyway ... I'm very proud of the tigers and extremely proud of Trevis for competing... He wears the losses on his shoulders ... but no doubts these Tigers will be back with claws out ....

congrats WOS 

11 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I was on the first base line and Silsbee folk was doing their fair share of flashing cameras,if you remember JD is who told the ump about it...that's when they said it over the intercom.Anyways as most thought a 1 run game,each side had an error...good luck in the playoffs to both teams...#DISTRICTCHAMPS

I wouldn't give WOS an error on that play. If anyone was to get one it would be third base.

Tough play for any shortstop to make.

Solid game for both squads. There couldn't have been a better tune-up game for either.

Congrats on the DC.

But it's time to roll in the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, ST413 said:

With the two aces on the mounds, these two teams are pretty evenly matched.  Dallas dominated the Tigers tonight and Sundgren gave up a few more hits but got out of every threat until the error.  I would like to see that 3 game series and see what happens when each team has someone else on the mound. 

I like our chances in a 3 game series,who is behind Trevis now that Dunn and Partain can't go?

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

I wouldn't give WOS an error on that play. If anyone was to get one it would be third base.

Tough play for any shortstop to make.

Solid game for both squads. There couldn't have been a better tune-up game for either.

Congrats on the DC.

But it's time to roll in the playoffs.

It was an e5

3 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

Flash no flash doesn't matter JD dominated the game working ahead in counts .. he looked sharp and in control .... Yes the error sucks tough way to go ... but 2 hits you don't really deserve to win the game anyway ... I'm very proud of the tigers and extremely proud of Trevis for competing... He wears the losses on his shoulders ... but no doubts these Tigers will be back with claws out ....

congrats WOS 

You just mentioned the biggest key to the game and our low number of hits.  Not only did Dallas pitch a great game he did so by putting himself ahead in the count all night. Tough for a hitter being in a hole with a pitcher that throws the ball like that.