WOS vs. Silsbee

WOS1986

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Kj Dad said:

Here comes Santa.....You should be proud of the BB Boys of Silsbee and hope you got your MEDAL AS WELL? Did you wash their Jocks after the State Game? Your own folks of Silsbee said that's all you where GREAT AT?  

Your right I didn't play sports but I'm more than sure I'm a more successful adult than you twitter fingers. I'll put my money where my mouth is. I bet my checking account has more in it than you have ever seen. Life on that. You 38 still talking bout high school accomplishments. Was that the high light of your life? Time to move around somewhere besides Orange bruh!!! U still stuck in 1998. I bet you still ride atiund jammin screw and eating hot chips too. 

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Kj Dad said:

That's what I do is watch and talk the talk while walking the walk. I will be at the game bumping my gums and will tell you face to face  man to man what I say on this forms....

You tell kind of cat who live and die high school sports. You gone work till you damn near 80! I guarantee you still pock fights with high school kids. That was you and Thompson who beat that kid up and that beach huh!!! 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

You tell kind of cat who live and die high school sports. You gone work till you damn near 80! I guarantee you still pock fights with high school kids. That was you and Thompson who beat that kid up and that beach huh!!! 

Leave that kid name out of that...This is between you and KJdad