Nederlands Staff.

Reagan

36 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Tolbert's been there for a while.  Assume he's asking if there has been any new additions.  Anybody know?

I've heard Kyle Green is moving over from Lamar.  Jim hired him, new sheriff with Davis - Green in the dog house - assume he will be asst in football - if it turns out as fact.

36 minutes ago, Whoa said:

I've heard Kyle Green is moving over from Lamar.  Jim hired him, new sheriff with Davis - Green in the dog house - assume he will be asst in football - if it turns out as fact.

If it is true, it would make sense.  Kyle is a Nederland guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, kf89 said:

The last booster club meeting was last week to ask Coach Barrow questions. So best way to get any & all of your info now is emailing, calling or speaking in person with the Athletic Director Monte Barrow.  Or you can wait until 2 a day practice starts this August & come out & see. Anyone else speaking on the football staff info you keep asking for would not be very reliable. The contact info is on the N.I.S.D. web site under Athletic Dept.

Since this is a forum for discussion, I figured we could have the insiders fill us in.   And -- since you appear to know where to go to get the answers, please, fill the forum in on what you have found out.  The forum would greatly appreciate it.

At the Nederland secret spring game, was Larry Neumann secretly in the press box still secretly coaching the team?  Was the secret spring game on the secret field?  The new turf field?  Did the team run any secret plays this spring?  Did the new secret QB play in the secret spring game, you know the guy who is 6' 4" and 220 lbs with a rocket arm?  Did the secret D-linemen play?  The new, secret, move-ins that go 6' 6" and 290 lbs.?  Any other secrets from the secret spring game this year?  Was it touch football or did Nederland go all out and secretly conduct spring training with a full contact spring game?  I'm guessing its a secret to keep the UIL out of Jefferson County.

Is that enough chatting about the Nederland secret spring game?  Do we need to alert that Phil Klien guy and his area newspaper team to investigate the secret Nederland spring game?  He's the guy that loves to investigate the Nederland Heritage Festival.  Maybe the secret spring game will pique his interest?

We all need to find some humor somewhere.  I've been hearing about the Nederland secret spring game for about a decade, maybe longer.  Perhaps PN-G, PAM and Vidor need to jump on this new idea for a secret spring game.  Hmmmmm.

Go Indians.  Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 11:10 PM, REBgp said:

Heard the Ned offense switching to the Wing-T.

Just funnin', it's still June.

LOL! No Wing-T (not this year anyway).

But here is the roster of assistant coaches:

Delbert Spell - Defensive Coordinator

Bryan Spell - Receiver

David Crommett - Offensive Line

Jae Stoker - Offensive Line

Michael Broussard - Running Backs

Chris Theriot - Safeties

Michael Todd - Cornerbacks

Toby Tolbert - Linebackers

Jody Walker - Defensive Line

NOW, this was provided to me by Coach Barrow even though he was under no obligation to do so (which I can tell, is a BIG switch from the Neumann days).  Any and all griping about the names or positions WILL BE DELETED!!!