Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News

PhatMack19

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The lefties are celebrating, fully convinced that they have  scored a big victory via their character assassination machine..   I anxiously await the celebratory comments from New Tobie, PamFam, and Big Girl and possibly a couple of other closet lefties on how and why this one was bigger and better than Herman Cain.

lol...did you see the celebration tweets about the article..you would have thought Trump got impeached.

And this makes their life better in what way?

Because they believe this is the beginning of the end for the one network who doesn't blindly endorse the leftist view and is not  fully under their control/influence.   Whenever you see the sexual harassment charges against someone who is not a liberal and is influential toward the other side, you can pretty much count on women coming forward, albeit suddenly, to claim that the only reason they are doing this is to prevent others from being harmed and that they are not interested in the money a lawsuit can provide( not to mention what they have been given prior to making the allegation)

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

The lefties are celebrating, fully convinced that they have  scored a big victory via their character assassination machine..   I anxiously await the celebratory comments from New Tobie, PamFam, and Big Girl and possibly a couple of other closet lefties on how and why this one was bigger and better than Herman Cain.

What about his alleged victims why does everything have to be republican vs democrat... you have a issue. Your missing the point. 

5 hours ago, shovel said:

Tucker Carlson to take over O'Reillys spot. An upgrade in my opinion. 

I was going to say that. O'Reilly tries to give other opinions a chance. Carlson is Hannity in another form. I think the left is going from the frying pan to the fire. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I was going to say that. O'Reilly tries to give other opinions a chance. Carlson is Hannity in another form. I think the left is going from the frying pan to the fire. 

I think Carlson is more of a combination of O'Reilly and Hannity. Both O'Reilly and Carlson have guests from both sides, but O'Reilly doesn't really call out or challenge them like Carlson does...a straight in your face style. But Carlson's views are clearly Conservative in much the same way as Hannity.

I would like to see Michelle Malkin or Ann Coulter get the 8:00 slot after Carlson. Neither has a problem holding back on her opinions or calling out the Liberal snowflakes.

Let's just plat a little "what if".

What if your an attractive young lady with no scruples, and you know if you charge Bill with harassment, you'll get a couple of million?  I've seen stories where folks have killed for $20.  For a couple of million, all bets are off.

What if your in charge of a Liberal News outlet, and Bill has been #1 for 8 years?  You know you'll never beat him with your programming, so what else can you do?  Hire, off the books, some of the aforementioned ladies to go to work for Fox and make charges against old Bill.

Not saying he's innocent, but as TVC pointed out, there have been no charges, much less a trial and conviction.  And imo, even though the above scenarios are only speculation, especially #2, they shouldn't be rejected out of hand.

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

Let's just plat a little "what if".

What if your an attractive young lady with no scruples, and you know if you charge Bill with harassment, you'll get a couple of million?  I've seen stories where folks have killed for $20.  For a couple of million, all bets are off.

What if your in charge of a Liberal News outlet, and Bill has been #1 for 8 years?  You know you'll never beat him with your programming, so what else can you do?  Hire, off the books, some of the aforementioned ladies to go to work for Fox and make charges against old Bill.

Not saying he's innocent, but as TVC pointed out, there have been no charges, much less a trial and conviction.  And imo, even though the above scenarios are only speculation, especially #2, they shouldn't be rejected out of hand.

What if he's a sexual predator who got caught? Again!

17 hours ago, stevenash said:

Abuse of women is nothing to celebrate. Oreilly has done this to himself, he has no one to blame but himself. If he gets a pass maybe Bill Cosby needs one also. Ive never defended Cosby and I won't defend Oreilly. We don't know whether he's right or the accusers, It seems as though some choose him no matter what. Kinda like believing that in every cop shooting the cop is always right. Every cop is right every time with some on this board, ever republican is always right. And the only good black is one that share republican views (Herman Cain, Ben Carson, ect. Used to be Colin Powell untill he changed some of his views, John McCain said a few negative things about Trump and the John McCain bashing started.) Trump ran one of the dirtiest campaigns. Ran down the fathers and wives of his opponents personally. Sexual, racial harrasment by any race will never be tolerated the same again with 24 hr news , cell phones and social media. Regular folks are forming groups and watching. Many athletes and tv stars never get accused of sexual harrasment. My opinion is Oreilly could be guilty and Fox didn't have to fire him if they thought he was right. The liberal media didn't get his arse fired either. There's plenty of trash, fake news stations for him to work at.

14 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What about his alleged victims why does everything have to be republican vs democrat... you have a issue. Your missing the point. 

Some folks believe that Republicans and Democrats can both be wrong or right. Some folks respect women and all races and some just don't. 

36 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Abuse of women is nothing to celebrate. Oreilly has done this to himself, he has no one to blame but himself. If he gets a pass maybe Bill Cosby needs one also. Ive never defended Cosby and I won't defend Oreilly. We don't know whether he's right or the accusers, It seems as though some choose him no matter what. Kinda like believing that in every cop shooting the cop is always right. Every cop is right every time with some on this board, ever republican is always right. And the only good black is one that share republican views (Herman Cain, Ben Carson, ect. Used to be Colin Powell untill he changed some of his views, John McCain said a few negative things about Trump and the John McCain bashing started.) Trump ran one of the dirtiest campaigns. Ran down the fathers and wives of his opponents personally. Sexual, racial harrasment by any race will never be tolerated the same again with 24 hr news , cell phones and social media. Regular folks are forming groups and watching. Many athletes and tv stars never get accused of sexual harrasment. My opinion is Oreilly could be guilty and Fox didn't have to fire him if they thought he was right. The liberal media didn't get his arse fired either. There's plenty of trash, fake news stations for him to work at.

Why do you consistently spew this crap? Do you have no shame? You always get called out on it, run and hide, then come back with this same tired old crap. I'll call you out again. Name one person on this board (AS YOU STATED) believes that in every cop shooting the cop is always right, every cop is right every time, every Republican is always right. Name one. I bet you run and hide again. How convenient it is for you to state false and inaccurate stereotypes about people on this board, but you blow up with fake outrage when you feel someone on here inaccurately labels someone else. It is entertaining (for us) watching you display your hypocrisy and fake outrage. This board would be a little dull without your (unwittingly) comic relieve.

And if abuse of women is a serious issue with you, why do you consider Bill Clinton a godlike idol?

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Where was the proof with Cosby 

I have a tough time with that one too. I happen to like Cosby and I wonder about the statute of limitations. All I know is these women all came forward and it ended up in court. I need to read more on it but I agree with you, especially the time frame.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I have a tough time with that one too. I happen to like Cosby and I wonder about the statute of limitations. All I know is these women all came forward and it ended up in court. I need to read more on it but I agree with you, especially the time frame.

Good point.  It been proven some people have "false memories" of the past.  Plus, why would any group want to target Cosby?  He was liked by virtually everyone.  

O'Reilly, on the other hand, has been a thorn in the left for many years.  Since it was common knowledge he was accused of harassment many times, does anyone find it strange that no women recorded anything on their cell phone and charged him?  Oh, they took money.  Perhaps that identifies what they are, and O'Reilly didn't offer enough?  Just sayin.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Why do you consistently spew this crap? Do you have no shame? You always get called out on it, run and hide, then come back with this same tired old crap. I'll call you out again. Name one person on this board (AS YOU STATED) believes that in every cop shooting the cop is always right, every cop is right every time, every Republican is always right. Name one. I bet you run and hide again. How convenient it is for you to state false and inaccurate stereotypes about people on this board, but you blow up with fake outrage when you feel someone on here inaccurately labels someone else. It is entertaining (for us) watching you display your hypocrisy and fake outrage. This board would be a little dull without your (unwittingly) comic relieve.

And if abuse of women is a serious issue with you, why do you consider Bill Clinton a godlike idol?

I guess if I compare myself to the current president. I  have never talked about females in a disrespectful negative way. Not even in the locker room. He would get a arse whooping where I grew up.

14 hours ago, Englebert said:

I think Carlson is more of a combination of O'Reilly and Hannity. Both O'Reilly and Carlson have guests from both sides, but O'Reilly doesn't really call out or challenge them like Carlson does...a straight in your face style. But Carlson's views are clearly Conservative in much the same way as Hannity.

I would like to see Michelle Malkin or Ann Coulter get the 8:00 slot after Carlson. Neither has a problem holding back on her opinions or calling out the Liberal snowflakes.

Heard Hannity on talk radio. When someone starts getting the best of him, the flake hangs up.