Innocent Man murdered on FB Live

PhatMack19

Speechless, but should say something.  All for "one between the eyes", or "street justice".  But why in the cornbread hell does someone do something like this?  Remove fluoride from the water and replace it with Prozac.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Forgot the link. It was an alert from Fox News.

I'm very upset with the black community and their lack of outrage over an innocent old man being taken out in such a cold blooded way. It all depends on WHO did the shooting. How pathetic.

Several on Facebook are convinced this is all a hoax. Something the government construed to divert attention away from Trump.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Forgot the link. It was an alert from Fox News.

I'm very upset with the black community and their lack of outrage over an innocent old man being taken out in such a cold blooded way. It all depends on WHO did the shooting. How pathetic.

Yep, if this would have been a white doing the shooting, or some crap over a flag, the black community would be all over it.  Not a peep on this thread from new tobie, Big girl, or BD on this subject.  Why is that?

I rarely post on these boards, I just sit back and read.  However some of you that hide behind the computer with your subliminal racist rants just continue to show your true colors.  If you not upset  or outraged when something happens to someone in the black community or within the black community no other time what the hell you upset or worried about ? Comments like that is part of the problem not solution.  And this has 0 to do with the heinous crime that occurred. And I bet some of you would love to go back to being able to hang again and get away with it. smh  Prayers to the victim and his family.