Dallardsville Big Sandy Wildcats 11 0   20 2 0
Evadale Rebels 9 2   11 8 0
Deweyville Pirates 7 4   7 9 0
Sabine Pass Sharks 6 5   10 9 0
West Hardin Oilers 5 6   6 10 1
Hull-Daisetta Bobcats 3 8   3 9 0
Spurger Pirates 3 8   3 16 0
High Island Cardinals 0 11

Big Sandy will go in as the #1 seed (2A), and Evadale as the #2.  Deweyville, Sabine Pass and West Hardin are going to fight it out for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots.  This district will match up with 26-2A in the 1st round of the playoffs.

>. Deweyville has SP, Evadale & HD.

>. Sabine Pass has Deweyville, HI and WH.

>. West Hardin has Spirger, Big Sandy and SP.

Looks like Spurger will go in as the #1 (1A) seed, and High Island as the #2 seed.

4 hours ago, DHSPiratesBaseball said:

i feel positive that were going to beat Sabine Pass this time. I got to watch the Deweyville v West Hardin game and coach butters has our boys working as one. If they keep it up, maybe we can possibly get past the first round. 

Hearing this game has been moved to Evadale, with a 6 o'clock start time.  Saw it on Twitter under SP Baseball's feed.

Mark it down now, but I'm telling you Spurger has the potential to make a deep playoff run.  They have improved a lot this year.  Their pitchers throw strikes, and they make contact and make you field the ball.  Not sure how deep they can go, but I can see them going 3 rounds deep (even further if they get on a hot streak).  

On 4/18/2017 at 8:22 AM, Chester86 said:

Mark it down now, but I'm telling you Spurger has the potential to make a deep playoff run.  They have improved a lot this year.  Their pitchers throw strikes, and they make contact and make you field the ball.  Not sure how deep they can go, but I can see them going 3 rounds deep (even further if they get on a hot streak).  

Nope.....Region IV 1A is loaded........