TODD DOUGHTY NAMED AS NEW HC/AD AT KIRBYVILLE

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, hsforlife89 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a list this long. Usually they provide me with resumes so I have an idea who the candidates are, but besides a few of the normal guys who always show up, I don't know the majority of the names. I'd be interested to hear who people think the front-runner(s) are.

There is not many on this list that I recognize can anyone give some details on each 

Feaster is an interesting name on that list. Guy has had super success at Parkway and was pretty dang close to getting the Marshall job. My money is still on Brian Barbay being a last minute hire for KV. I think they will be able to woo him into taking the job.

6 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

They cut it diwn to 8 and interviewed last week.  They brought a few more back this week for another interview so i hope they are getting close 

Who are the 8

12 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Kenny Washington is most likely in the top 3.   Prior  DC in kville.. not sure where he has been since he left a few years ago.

I hope this is just hear say

22 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Just what I was told from a very reliable source.  I do not agree either and if true I think.....well nevermind.  

Not doubting you I just hope they are smart enough not to give him the position of AD/HC. I also heard from reliable sources that the new Superintendent will be making the choice not the board

I think the Superintendent is gonna bring one name.  Neece left late for an AD position to be filled and for coaches to be replaced.  Whether we would choose the same name or not, we know that he can go through the process much faster than a committee.  We should have staked out the place so we could be sure who the top guys are.  There were some good coaches with AD experience and winning histories on the list, just not a bunch of them.  One could get pretty close to the finalists with some research.