TODD DOUGHTY NAMED AS NEW HC/AD AT KIRBYVILLE

WOSgrad

43 minutes ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

We will see, I was told that he told the boys he was gone just not saying where he's going. And with New AD bringing in his son as Dc hard for me not to believe he's not on his way out

Does anyone know what experience/history his son has to get the position of DC... He may be a defensive genius....or not

42 minutes ago, kcat-fan said:

Does anyone know what experience/history his son has to get the position of DC... He may be a defensive genius....or not

Heard he played college ball but my guess is only a few years out of college ball. To me this is one of those here's your shot to debut for a head job in the future. It's nothing like a Monte Kiffin or Will Muschamp type defensive hire. Will be growing pains and adjust in the game because I'm sure experienced OC's are going to throw everything in the book at him. 

3 hours ago, rykerx144 said:
33 minutes ago, Speedkills said:

I hope we are not losing all 3 baseball coaches on top of the hit we've taken in football too that would be a disaster 

Talk about shaking things up, this tells me 2 things that 1. He is too much of a hard head to work for or 2. Maybe he came in and told them what he expected of them and no more PS4 in the coaches office. I want to believe it's the 2nd.  Got set in their ways and a new sheriff in charge bucked the thats how we've always done it.