West Orange-Stark 6 Silsbee 5/FINAL

WOSgrad

First place in 22-4A is on the line tonight as the Silsbee Tigers travel to Orange County to take on the West Orange-Stark Mustangs!  Shea Landry's Mustangs, 15-3 on the season, kept their district mark perfect at 4-0 with a 12-2 win over Orangefield on Tuesday.  Meanwhile, Michael Nelson's Tigers, 18-2 on the season, matched that district mark with a 9-5 win over Little Cypress-Mauriceville on Tuesday.

Join Gary Stelly for all of the action from Ronnie Anderson Park in West Orange beginning with the first pitch at 7 by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Greater Orange Area Baseball on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

Here it is folks, the one y'all have been waiting for. Two state ranked teams playing each other. The Silsbee Tigers (18-2, 4-0) travel to West Orange to take on the West Orange-Stark Mustangs (15-3, 4-0). These two teams are looking to stay perfect in district play while taking a one game lead headed into the second round in district play. The Tigers are 15-5 against WOS over the past 20 games as the Tigers sweep the series last year. A good rivalry has brewed the past several years, as three runs has been the largest margin of victory between these two teams the past six games. It all gets started with JV at 4:30 and Varsity at 7:00.

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Yeah. I'm full of them. 

2 Errors and a missed force out. 

I'm reaching I know.

Lol, I'm just messing with you 92, like I've said before, all this is just warm ups for both of our playoff runs. Don't get me wrong, I support all our district teams, just a little more for the Stangs.