JEFF NELSON NAMED NEW HC AT BEAUMONT CENTRAL

setxguru

13 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Yes, I heard this Friday.  I don't want to speculate too much, I'll wait until I get more facts, unlike some people on this thread.  I personally think he would be a great asset in working with the QB's and the offense...

Who will he have as the oc? from what I heard it may be O'Neal is that the same information you've heard? 

6 minutes ago, TD-Jag409 said:

Who will he have as the oc? from what I heard it may be O'Neal is that the same information you've heard? 

I seriously doubt O'Neal will do that.  Nothing against him, just his 1st year back since he graduated from here.  Nelson is going to be calling the plays anyway, so anyone else would probably just have the title just for paycheck purposes. 

13 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I seriously doubt O'Neal will do that.  Nothing against him, just his 1st year back since he graduated from here.  Nelson is going to be calling the plays anyway, so anyone else would probably just have the title just for paycheck purposes. 

True true but the guy I spoke to sound real convincing on his thoughts that O'Neal is the guy lol imma tell him he Needs to be a salesmen if the info he gave me was false 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KILLER B's said:

Where is Oneal guy coming from and what is his previous coaching assignments?  How many years of experience does he have?

I spoke with him once at one of the practice didnt ask him about the oc position but he is coming from jasper  before that he coached in Kansas at a high school and was a G.A Runningbacks coach at the college he graduated from