Spring games

king

Me and three buddies attended the spring game in Austin, there are things to be excited for and some concerns. I would have liked to see what Ehlinger could have done behind the #1 offense oline, he was being pressured every down with the back ups. Still think Buechele will win out but just curious what Sam would had looked like with some time. The RBs need to get healthy, might have been a different outcome at the end if that was Chris warren running it from the goaline. We have a lot of play makers at WR, should be fun to watch them this year. Just curious what some of you other guys thought, I realize its a spring game and its very vanilla, but hey its football.

2 hours ago, Footballfan1209 said:

Me and three buddies attended the spring game in Austin, there are things to be excited for and some concerns. I would have liked to see what Ehlinger could have done behind the #1 offense oline, he was being pressured every down with the back ups. Still think Buechele will win out but just curious what Sam would had looked like with some time. The RBs need to get healthy, might have been a different outcome at the end if that was Chris warren running it from the goaline. We have a lot of play makers at WR, should be fun to watch them this year. Just curious what some of you other guys thought, I realize its a spring game and its very vanilla, but hey its football.

I am excited about the upcoming year, but I am fanatical. 

Have you ever seen circle drill for pre-game warmups?

horns up and Hookem