Silsbee Quarterback 2017

BADSANTA

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

wasnt there a kid after Reed but before Jones? I was thinking jones got the spot over somebody. 

Will Adonis primarily run the ball or play LB like last year? Y'all are like us this year... lots of questions. Most of your lines are returning though, and that could be really good for the Tigers. 

Jacob Collins will be qb, he's left handed.

and I'm sure Adonis will be doing the bulk of the running.

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee will be good

I agree.  I don't see any sure bets this year, but you have to like Silsbee's odds.  I'm not convinced that LCM won't get their act together and make some noise this year.  

What a difference a year makes.  Before last season you had to think that Silsbee, Navasota, Huffman, BC, and possibly LCM would be really stout teams.  At the end of the season it was more like BC, Silsbee, and everybody else.  Huffman should be back in contention this year, but I don't really expect much improvement from the Rattlers.  

I think you guys will be off a bit from last year, but I think we will, too.  I think it's safe to say that it's anybody's DC at this point.