Transrace?

texanabroad

Can people be born gay? My opinion is no.

I believe the devil temp us with all sins. Lying stealing etc.dont see why he also wouldn't use homosexuality.

but those who believe God called them to be gay is sadly mistaken.

Same with any other situation God made us in his image nothing you can do to change this fact.

31 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I believe the devil temp us with all sins. Lying stealing etc.dont see why he also wouldn't use homosexuality.

Same with any other situation God made us in his image nothing you can do to change this fact.

Good post!!

3 hours ago, texanabroad said:

No, it doesn't. I read an article the other day about transabled people. These are people who are amputating limbs because they believe they were born to be disabled. And these people claim it isn't a psychological disorder.

Not a psychological disorder?  I'm reminded of around1960 & they'd play comedy routines on the radio.  Brother Dave Gardner had one "The Haunted House".  A guy takes the challenge to spend the night.  Early on, an "avg monster" comes in & ask, You gonna be here when John gets here?  Man was shook up but said yes?  Monsters got worse & about the 3rd one to come was so ugly, when the monster ask the question about John, the trembling man said, if you ain't John I'm gone (condensed version lol).  And that's how I see this cutting limbs off - If that isn't a psychological disorder, I don't wanna see what you call one.

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Do you people sleep

Lol, texanabroad is in China.  I ate a big meal to late, so my stomach woke me up.  Time I found the Alka-seltzer, my eyes are wide open.  About 3 hrs from now I'll be urinated at myself for not being able to go back to sleep :) 

21 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Not a psychological disorder?  I'm reminded of around1960 & they'd play comedy routines on the radio.  Brother Dave Gardner had one "The Haunted House".  A guy takes the challenge to spend the night.  Early on, an "avg monster" comes in & ask, You gonna be here when John gets here?  Man was shook up but said yes?  Monsters got worse & about the 3rd one to come was so ugly, when the monster ask the question about John, the trembling man said, if you ain't John I'm gone (condensed version lol).  And that's how I see this cutting limbs off - If that isn't a psychological disorder, I don't wanna see what you call one.

"Great big eyes that looked like ball bearings"

29 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lol, texanabroad is in China.  I ate a big meal to late, so my stomach woke me up.  Time I found the Alka-seltzer, my eyes are wide open.  About 3 hrs from now I'll be urinated at myself for not being able to go back to sleep :) 

Oh, I didn't see that you beat me to it. 

10 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Very well said.

10 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Be careful PamFam- someone might think you have some hidden conservative predilections!

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Ain't go no end?

It's a paraphrase from a line in the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wells".  The group of bad northern renegades had been chasing the southern renegades for some time, and one of them said, "This needs to end".  And another one replied, "Doing right ain't got no end".  Based on this thread being about story I interpret as stupid, I thought a response about stupid using bad English was appropriate.  

Looking at it now, I suppose others, like yourself, who may not have remembered the above, could also interpret it as a "stupid" paraphrase of the new line, "You can't fix stupid".  Either way it should be apparent to you now.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

It's a paraphrase from a line in the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wells".  The group of bad northern renegades had been chasing the southern renegades for some time, and one of them said, "This needs to end".  And another one replied, "Doing right ain't got no end".  Based on this thread being about story I interpret as stupid, I thought a response about stupid using bad English was appropriate.  

Looking at it now, I suppose others, like yourself, who may not have remembered the above, could also interpret it as a "stupid" paraphrase of the new line, "You can't fix stupid".  Either way it should be apparent to you now.

She was probably waiting to imply you were being racist with that comment.