Are you guys tired of winning yet?

westend1

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Lets see Trump will cut taxes and pay for a 25 billion dollar wall, that won't keep folks out.

Does Trump know that these folks have tunnels that they travel through like a astroworld ride. 

Have you ever heard of ground penetrating radar?

Do you have any clue as to how much it costs to dig a tunnel? I'm sure some will try, and some might succeed, but the majority of folks will not. Are you worried a thief might dig a tunnel to get into your house? If not, why? (Think of cost effectiveness analysis when deliberating.) And do you think it might be a tip-off to the border patrol if they see hundreds of people coming out of the same house? Do you think at least one of the border agents might suspect there could possibly be a tunnel located under the house? How many people do you think can leave one location without drawing suspicion?

And frankly I do not care so much for the wall as I do E-Verify and locking up and/or severely fining those that hire illegals.

49 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I like Donald Trump. Didn't know for sure if he was the right choice early in the campaign, but any president who signs away government regulations will get my vote again. I truly don't see the left's problem with less government intervention. Many regulations are so absurd I can't believe someone thought them up. Then again, we are talking about the left.

For someone who championed himself as the ultimate negotiator, He failed very badly in his attempt to replace Obamacare. Couldn't even get his party to get on board.

For someone who championed himself on draining the swamp, to be under investigation from the FBI for involvement with Russia.

Man Trump better start building that wall soon.

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

For someone who championed himself as the ultimate negotiator, He failed very badly in his attempt to replace Obamacare. Couldn't even get his party to get on board.

For someone who championed himself on draining the swamp, to be under investigation from the FBI for involvement with Russia.

Thank Goodness.

9 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

By your post it is apparent that you prefer your party members to be in lock step with each other with no diversity of thought. That is, each party member will support or reject a bill, not based on merit, but on which party proposed the bill. You must be proud.

41 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

He has been in office for 2 months...Husseincare will be done with it in time.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

By your post it is apparent that you prefer your party members to be in lock step with each other with no diversity of thought. That is, each party member will support or reject a bill, not based on merit, but on which party proposed the bill. You must be proud.

Englebert... The mind reader 

Really, do you want to play this game? Going on past history, I really don't think you do. But I'll play along because "that's just my game". (The "Well, bye" and "I'm your Huckleberry" lines get quoted so much I figured I would add another quote from Tombstone.)

Paul Ryan proposed a healthcare plan. Many members evaluated the plan and individually came to the conclusion that the plan deserved a no vote. Trump met with them to negotiate changes, but after negotiations many members still thought the plan was not in the best interest of the American people.

Contrast that to the Democrats/Obama's method. The Democrats proposed a plan which many members didn't like. There was no negotiation of terms of the bill. Obama and Pelosi threatened many by withholding campaign money and support. Obama promised to provide some with various other incentives in exchange for their vote. Many voted for the plan just because Obama told them to, and they did not want to go against a fellow party member. And none of them even read the bill before they voted yes to it. And you seem to have had no problem with this, but try to disparage Trump for not being able to negotiate a healthcare plan with his party members. Thus you support blind following of the party. Even a third grader can see that thought process.

Your turn. Please explain your rationale for stating "Couldn't even get his party to get on board". Do you think Trump should have used the same lock-step method employed by the Democrats to whip his party members into shape and to vote on a terrible bill? Or would you rather a method in which members negotiate to come up with a better product that serves the greater good? Please explain how you can make your statement without supporting the lock-step method. You might have to do some rather phenomenal mental gymnastics to come up with an answer.

I bet if Congress and the others had to actually have Obamacare, it would get repealed rather quickly. Tell me our Liberal friends, if Obamacare is so wonderful why doesn't the creators of it use it? Why did they exempt themselves from the get go. Why is it not good enough for them, but just shitty enough for us? Some of us actually took the time and effort to have our own plans before this crap.