Why won't Trump make White House visitor logs available?

westend1

If true, Trump needs to make the visitor logs available...along with releasing the Fast & Furious documents, the I.R.S. targeting documents, the Benghazi documents, the James Rosen/Family & AP Reporters surveillance (and whoever else) documents, the Trump Tower surveillance documents, the Iran deal, the huge backlog of FOIA requests, the real Obamacare numbers, etc. He also needs to release the Roswell crash documents and the Kennedy assassination documents. But the most important ones are Obama's college transcripts and birth certificate. He might as well through his tax returns in there also.

49 minutes ago, westend1 said:

What situation?   Seems like attempted deflection on whether or not Trump should post a visitor log.   No answer as to why he wouldn't.

I'm confused as to who the "no answer" was directed. If it was directed at me, then I clearly stated in the first sentence I think the White House should release the logs...no ambiguity. Since I answered the question directly there is also zero deflection. Stevenash just asked if you agreed with my post...so I'm not sure who your post is directed at. I'm assuming since I added more than the question asked you are trying to play that as deflection, but I would like a clarification...and reasoning for your perplexing assumption. Of course you could have been directing the question at him, which also begs the question of why.

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

If true, Trump needs to make the visitor logs available...along with releasing the Fast & Furious documents, the I.R.S. targeting documents, the Benghazi documents, the James Rosen/Family & AP Reporters surveillance (and whoever else) documents, the Trump Tower surveillance documents, the Iran deal, the huge backlog of FOIA requests, the real Obamacare numbers, etc. He also needs to release the Roswell crash documents and the Kennedy assassination documents. But the most important ones are Obama's college transcripts and birth certificate. He might as well through his tax returns in there also.

Trump said that if elected he would release his taxes. Just another LIE!

7 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Trump said that if elected he would release his taxes. Just another LIE!

He's got a long way to go to catch Obama in the lie department. Frankly, I'm fairly certain Obama has an insurmountable lead and will probably hold the title for the duration of America's existence...or at least until we elect another Democrat.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

He's got a long way to go to catch Obama in the lie department. Frankly, I'm fairly certain Obama has an insurmountable lead and will probably hold the title for the duration of America's existence...or at least until we elect another Democrat.

Obama won a second term. lets see if Trump wins again. 

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Obama won a second term. lets see if Trump wins again. 

Who cares if Trump wins again? As long as a communist doesn't we should be ok.

You're the guy who always has to say wait till next year. Sad....

And what does this have to do with the visitor's log? Are you tetched?

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Who cares if Trump wins again? As long as a communist doesn't we should be ok.

You're the guy who always has to say wait till next year. Sad....

And what does this have to do with the visitor's log? Are you tetched?

Tetchted?   Cmon man.  Let's make this a real place for discussion 

7 hours ago, westend1 said:

Tetchted?   Cmon man.  Let's make this a real place for discussion 

A real discussion about visitor logs at the WH?  Wow, that's a zinger.  Obama had them released daily so everyone could see all the celebrities he had visiting.  Besides, according to many on the left, Trumps spends most of his time in Florida golfing, so he could have his clandestine visitors there.

Honestly we1, I hope after he's through being President we look back and are able to say, "He'd been a great President if he'd just released those WH visitor logs".

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

A real discussion about visitor logs at the WH?  Wow, that's a zinger.  Obama had them released daily so everyone could see all the celebrities he had visiting.  Besides, according to many on the left, Trumps spends most of his time in Florida golfing, so he could have his clandestine visitors there.

Honestly we1, I hope after he's through being President we look back and are able to say, "He'd been a great President if he'd just released those WH visitor logs".

Don't deflect. I am asking you to speculate.   Why doesn't he have someone post a visitor log?   What's to hide?

32 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Don't deflect. I am asking you to speculate.   Why doesn't he have someone post a visitor log?   What's to hide?

I have no idea.  Frankly, how anyone can get in without the media knowing about it is beyond me.  Evidently he doesn't want to make a list of visitors public.  Maybe to avoid stories like this, which Obama didn't have to worry about because the media didn't have him under a microscope like they do Trump.

This is the hidden content, please