The Left Follows This?

baddog

51 minutes ago, baddog said:

I would be embarrassed. How childish. Whatever happened to disorderly conduct?

What happened to manners?  Civility?  Liberals have been able to act with impunity for so long, they're convinced they're better than everyone else.  Imo, Hillary thought calling us deplorables, was being nice.  I'd bet my life when the Libs are together, she calls us names a heckuva lot worst than deplorables.  The upper echelon of the Left are all "better than thou" elitist. He's only 6 years younger than me.  He better not follow me out of the Waffle House talking that poo.  I'll knock him on his kister.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

What happened to manners?  Civility?  Liberals have been able to act with impunity for so long, they're convinced they're better than everyone else.  Imo, Hillary thought calling us deplorables, was being nice.  I'd bet my life when the Libs are together, she calls us names a heckuva lot worst than deplorables.  The upper echelon of the Left are all "better than thou" elitist. He's only 6 years younger than me.  He better not follow me out of the Waffle House talking that poo.  I'll knock him on his kister.

The upper echelon of the right made so many racist/hateful comments, way too many to name. 

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

They are not in the past, happens all the time. I can post a video everyday with raciist crap said by mainly pubs.

Then do it. For every one you post I can post 100. You've been asked repeatedly to validate your claims, but always fail miserably. Now get back on topic or start your own. Your baseless racist claims fall on deaf ears and are of no use to anyone.

49 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

We have more racist whites than we have blacks in America. mostly from the dirty south

There are more whites in America than blacks, so the number probably is higher. However, the percentage is probably lower. I'd be willing to better a greater % of blacks have an issue with whites than vice versa, but that's neither here nor there. Fact of the matter, Trump doesn't get a fair shake in the 2 months he has been in office, because he doesn't have the skin shade Barak Hussein did.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

We have more racist whites than we have blacks in America. mostly from the dirty south

And just what fine institution of higher learning did you obtain your degree and qualifications to assess and make that claim? Just admit it, it's your opinion, and based on your previous posts we know how much credence to give to your opinions.

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Ironic you posted that today.  I was looking up something earlier, and happened to see some black "expert" said Boston was the most racist city in America.  If I happen across it again, I'll post it.