North Hollywood Schools Budgets Cut - To Many Whites

Hagar

39 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

What the hell???? And people support this nonsense. I'm scared to think of what our country will be like for my kids and grandkids someday.

I'm convinced you're correct to be scared.  As am I.  It's probably best I'm in my twilight years.  I'm not sure I could stand this stuff getting much worse, but it will.  The irony is, the Dems whole plan is to kill the goose that layed the golden egg.  After that, it'll be party time for a very very short time.  Then there won't be any golden eggs left.  Then Venezuela.

I was wondering the same thing. We have some people here who constantly point out racism. I assume that means they hate it. But now I don't see them condemn this as racist. To those people, I will never have any respect for or defend your claims of racism if you can't also condemn this is as racist and wrong. 

32 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

I was wondering the same thing. We have some people here who constantly point out racism. I assume that means they hate it. But now I don't see them condemn this as racist. To those people, I will never have any respect for or defend your claims of racism if you can't also condemn this is as racist and wrong. 

You are in for a long wait sir.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Many just look at this as an acceptable double standard. This double standard is acceptable to make up for all of the past ills imposed on minorities in the past, regardless of the strides many non-minorities have made. Relent an inch, expect a mile in blame.

Yes, you're right.  And I was told @ 45 yrs ago by a man that had my utmost respect, the biggest problem is, there's no end to it.  No goal.  No finish line.  I can now confirm that he was correct.  If anything, it appears to be getting worse.

On 3/28/2017 at 2:42 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Where's new tobie at with his racist rants on this one?

Its only racist if you don't like it. Obama had more racist crap said about him than any president ever and you were very quiet about it. When i was young people could make racist remarks on the job and get away with it. now companies will fire your a.. for racist remarks. Look at videos of Trump rallies and listen to the racist rants, ridiculous. can't find videos of racist crap at Clinton's rallies!

33 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Its only racist if you don't like it. Obama had more racist crap said about him than any president ever and you were very quiet about it. When i was young people could make racist remarks on the job and get away with it. now companies will fire your a.. for racist remarks. Look at videos of Trump rallies and listen to the racist rants, ridiculous. can't find videos of racist crap at Clinton's rallies!

Not when you are in lock step. What did Clinton or Obama do for black people, since that's what you always complain about.....pubs and racism. What did your non-racist leaders do for you? Please don't even mention the fubar known as Obamacare.

37 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Obama was the most coddled president in history. He had only a very few racists remarks aimed at him, by a few nutcases. The false cries of racism, now that is a bigger issue. It's almost unimaginable how the Lefties can get away with that many false accusations and expect people to believe them.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Couldn't find them...can you post some links?

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Couldn't find them...can you post some links?

I can answer for him...he can't. Just like some congressmen, including Nancy Pelosi, claimed racial epithets were shouted during a Tea Party protest of Obamacare. Breitbart offered $100,000.00 to anyone that could corroborate these claims. No one was able to claim the money, but wing-nut Liberals still insist racial slurs emanated from the crowd.

This is the hidden content, please

Why aren't the Liberals holding their own members accountable for the blatant lies?

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not when you are in lock step. What did Clinton or Obama do for black people, since that's what you always complain about.....pubs and racism. What did your non-racist leaders do for you? Please don't even mention the fubar known as Obamacare.

Answer. Nothing. He cared more about the Muslims than the African Americans