This Guy Trump

BLUEDOVE3

21 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

why should oreilly apologize, thats just how republicans think

Only a brain-dead Liberal snowflake would call for an apology for a jest that has no racial overtones whatsoever. Should you, and yes you should, apologize to every White person, and especially every Southern White person for your negative stereotypes. You holier than thou POS have metaphorically blood on your hands, then want to spout about a harmless jest. You are pathetic. You are more than pathetic, you are a hypocrite at the highest order...and I will never....let me restate that...I will never have an ounce of respect for you from here on. Just joking, I've always known you were a POS but still enjoy jabbing at your pathetic posts...and will enjoy doing it in the future. Everyone knows you have zero credibility and your attempts at race baiting are just laughable. Please keep posting...we need a good daily laugh. And since Big Girl and New Tobie rarely grace us, you are our last bastion of comic relief.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Only a brain-dead Liberal snowflake would call for an apology for a jest that has no racial overtones whatsoever. Should you, and yes you should, apologize to every White person, and especially every Southern White person for your negative stereotypes. You holier than thou POS have metaphorically blood on your hands, then want to spout about a harmless jest. You are pathetic. You are more than pathetic, you are a hypocrite at the highest order...and I will never....let me restate that...I will never have an ounce of respect for you from here on. Just joking, I've always known you were a POS but still enjoy jabbing at your pathetic posts...and will enjoy doing it in the future. Everyone knows you have zero credibility and your attempts at race baiting are just laughable. Please keep posting...we need a good daily laugh. And since Big Girl and New Tobie rarely grace us, you are our last bastion of comic relief.

good post, everyone becomes a baddass hiding behind a computer screen at home. The message board, probably the only chance you get to state your true opinion.

7 hours ago, nappyroots said:

good post, everyone becomes a baddass hiding behind a computer screen at home. The message board, probably the only chance you get to state your true opinion.

And everyone gets to show their true colors and hidden biases and latent hatred. I just respond in kind.

Again, your interpretation and analytical skills are sorely lacking. Your use of the word baddass means your comprehension skills need a lot of work. You can start by looking up the meaning of sarcasm.

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

Piece of shit?  Really?

47 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Wow, that's seriously the first I have heard of that. I used to like Nugent's stance on gun control and all, but that goes too far. He should be arrested along with Madonna, Snoop, and that other clown bow wow.

Since I am man enough to admit that, tell me why you are not upset with Trump being targeted along with his wife. We have to meet each other halfway or we gain nothing. Please don't tell me tit for tat.

33 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Piece of shit?  Really?

I was playing the part of a Liberal by showing extreme (and fake) outrage. That tactic should be abundantly clear to everyone since Trump's election. We've seen it enough for sure. It's funny seeing the reaction of Liberals when you use their same tactics against them.

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I was playing the part of a Liberal by showing extreme (and fake) outrage. That tactic should be abundantly clear to everyone since Trump's election. We've seen it enough for sure. It's funny seeing the reaction of Liberals when you use their same tactics against them.

Well, maybe I am just a snowflake, but the name calling has really gotten out of hand lately.   By everyone 

10 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Well, maybe I am just a snowflake, but the name calling has really gotten out of hand lately.   By everyone 

I agree. I had gotten frustrated enough that I decided a few months ago to feed to the same garbage back at anyone that did it. And I announced I was going to do it.

And my previous post on here was me trying to exhibit as much extreme outrage as I could muster about such a silly topic, then pivot to show how that was just mockery. After re-reading it I guess I didn't illustrate the mockery part enough, and it read more as hatred than mockery. The POS word was copied from a previous post on here.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Wow, that's seriously the first I have heard of that. I used to like Nugent's stance on gun control and all, but that goes too far. He should be arrested along with Madonna, Snoop, and that other clown bow wow.

Since I am man enough to admit that, tell me why you are not upset with Trump being targeted along with his wife. We have to meet each other halfway or we gain nothing. Please don't tell me tit for tat.

these folks have all gone to far

On 3/26/2017 at 5:54 PM, baddog said:

I'm so sick of this crap. What a BS post. Not even worth the read.

What did Obamacare do for anyone? Explain who it will hurt if it goes away?

You are a troll, nothing more.

People who have pre existing and complex medical condifions. People who get coverage through Medicaid expansion. Kids like my son (who hopefully will go to med school) who are allowed to stay on their parents i insurance plan until they are 26.

13 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Watch out Big Girl this guy can really spout off some nasty names from his keyboard. He is really a computer baddass.

Just following your lead. I would call you an idiot but I don't want to plagiarize Big Girl.

And your attitude is just symptomatic of someone that can't muster an intelligent retort. The childishness is exposed by like childishness. Who would have guessed. It explains the phenomenon of the emergence of the snowflakes after the Trump election win. Thanks for the validation.