Trumpcare

PAMFAM10

If I were a republican congressman I would just repeal it with no replacement. They are not concerned with the people that need it anyway. To hell with pre-existing conditions. take kids off parents insurance at 18. They might as well stop the food stamp program, wic, the Bush phone, medicare, medicaid,housing assistance, stop all government handouts. Cut congress retirement and insurance benefits. Cut ex presidents pay in half. Make Melania and her baby move to the white house. Cut back on Trumps golf trips(to at least the obama level). 

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If I were a republican congressman I would just repeal it with no replacement. They are not concerned with the people that need it anyway. To hell with pre-existing conditions. take kids off parents insurance at 18. They might as well stop the food stamp program, wic, the Bush phone, medicare, medicaid,housing assistance, stop all government handouts. Cut congress retirement and insurance benefits. Cut ex presidents pay in half. Make Melania and her baby move to the white house. Cut back on Trumps golf trips(to at least the obama level). 

You wouldn't have dared make any of these suggestions last year. Money is not an issue when a Liberal is in charge. Once a Republican gets into office, you start making pathetic accusations and spouting embarrassingly atrocious and hypocritical viewpoints. But since Trump has been elected we've found that this is just typical behavior from the snowflakes.

41 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Just wondering if you were a member of congress would you vote yes or no.

I know conservatives have issues with bill. (Trump tweeted a vote against his plan is a vote to stop planned parenthood) would that be enough to sway some to a yes.

I don't know exactly what is in the bill, but it can't be good. Based on that I would definitely be a no vote.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

You wouldn't have dared make any of these suggestions last year. Money is not an issue when a Liberal is in charge. Once a Republican gets into office, you start making pathetic accusations and spouting embarrassingly atrocious and hypocritical viewpoints. But since Trump has been elected we've found that this is just typical behavior from the snowflakes.

Money? You aren't concerned with money when they want to pour into the miltary.  But the same people who are complaining about Obamacare, want their AHCA.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Money? You aren't concerned with money when they want to pour into the miltary.  But the same people who are complaining about Obamacare, want their AHCA.

I'll concur with RaiderFan, the military is Constitutional.  obamacare is NOT.  BTW -- no one I know wants AHCA!

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

What makes you think I'm not concerned about the amount of money being spent...on everything? And I'm not for AHCA. You would know that if you read a little instead relying on stereotyping people.

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

What time is the vote today. Ryan said it would definitely  be today, and the pres said that they didn't vote today and vote his way that he would walk away from it. surely they were not lying again!

Who was lying before? You play fast and loose with that term...which is obvious to everyone on this board.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Who was lying before? You play fast and loose with that term...which is obvious to everyone on this board.

If the vote doesn't happen the lies will be confirmed. This adminiistration does whatever it wants and don't give a damn who's watching. if obama had given his daughter a office in the west wing with security clearances, heads would have exploded.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If the vote doesn't happen the lies will be confirmed. This adminiistration does whatever it wants and don't give a damn who's watching. if obama had given his daughter a office in the west wing with security clearances, heads would have exploded.

What lies will be confirmed? Is it the "I will close Gitmo" statement to which you are referring?

24 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Who cares? Is this of great importance to you somehow?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

What makes you think I'm not concerned about the amount of money being spent...on everything? And I'm not for AHCA. You would know that if you read a little instead relying on stereotyping people.

LOL! You guys are obviously stuck in a fox hole and haven't seen the people protesting to keep their Obamcare.  Thats why you have republicans in certain parts of the country not wanting to appear they agree with Trump's repeal and replace.