Game times moved up due to weather/post here!

WOSgrad

According to Gary Stelly at KOGT, the following varsity games have moved their first pitch time up due to the weather (JV games will follow if weather permits):

Orangefield at Silsbee, 4:30 pm

West Orange-Stark at Hamshire-Fannett; 4:30 pm

Deweyville at Sabine Pass, 4:30 pm

Vidor at Port Neches-Groves; 4:30 pm

Bridge City at Little Cypress-Mauriceville, 5:00 pm (broadcast on KOGT)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Freyagates
    Newest Member
    Freyagates

• I think you’re missing my point- I also believe the prosecution is a mistake, but that’s not the point.    I’m confused that Conservative Christian Right-wing Republican straight white American male family first Trump voters are ignoring the fact that Trump did, in fact, do that awful thing…. But are instead focused on the fact that he’s being accused of covering it up.    There’s obviously no decency or morality in MAGA. But they still believe themselves to be exactly that… the side of decency and morality. It would be funny if the stakes weren’t so high. 
    • Naw people are mad the good ole boy system is getting broken. Didn’t think it would be this fast for the drama to be here. Honeymoon is over. 
    • Here’s the thing. I keep dropping facts on you, and you keep on knee-jerk saying “all lies!” I’ve asked you multiple times to point out whatever I’ve said that is factually wrong…but you can’t.  You might not like the facts, and they might make your eyes sweat a little… but it doesn’t change the fact that they are as true. Heck, deep down inside you might even know that Ol’ CB is right, but you believe Trump isn’t to blame. That, sir, does not turn the truth into a lie. What you should have said was is “that may be true, but I’m giving Trump a pass because…” Not “that’s a lie” when the numbers don’t lie.    But for you and everyone that  believes Trump was good for the economy, I’ll give another of my beloved and informative analogies that might help you finally understand.    A man handles his Family’s finances.  He makes a decision that life could be better, so he’s like “this is our year!” He stops all contributions to retirement accounts (cuts taxes) then proceeds to book a trip to Disney, buys nice things for the family and maxes out all possible lines of credit…. Now they’re facing bankruptcy.  The kids (y’all) are now arguing “things were so much better when  Dad (Trump, also your Daddy) was in charge! We had nice things!” The man set us on a course for ruin with deficit spending, then it accelerated with COVID, then he was such a pig that Biden got elected, and now we’re facing another “anybody but Trump” loss in the November, guaranteeing four more years of nonsense from which we’ll probably never recover. The debt is just insurmountable. We shouldn’t be surprised, either.  Trump has always been a “borrow as much as we can and pray (errrr, hope….not pray. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t do a lot of that) that it all works out” as evidenced by his businesses which have repeatedly bankrupted. 
  • Topics