Englebert

Repeal Or Replace  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Republicans should do about Obamacare:

• Repeal Obamacare only
    • Repeal and replace Obamacare
    • Keep and modify Obamacare
    • Keep Obamacare as is

What do you think the Republicans should do with Obamacare. I realize it is hard to choose without knowing what a replacement plan would entail, or what modifications would be made to Obamacare. Choose based on the current public information (which is not much), and feel free to comment on what you would like to see as replacement items or modification items.

17 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Choices 2 and 3 are about the same, based on current proposals 

I agree, 2 would just be a rename of 3 with modifications. I figured I would separate them though because I don't think those on the Right would vote for 3 but might vote for 2, and those on the Left would not vote for 2 but might vote for 3.

36 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

pubs tried to replace the aca on its 7th anniversary, but it did't work out for them because of memebers of their own party. damned if they do damned if they don't

Yep, sometimes it's tough to have diversity of thought in your party. If the Republicans acted like Liberals they would have already replaced Obamacare, with the same pathetic type of monstrosity leading to the same destructive results.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Yep, sometimes it's tough to have diversity of thought in your party. If the Republicans acted like Liberals they would have already replaced Obamacare, with the same pathetic type of monstrosity leading to the same destructive results.

lol...just saw this.  I could have held my comment.

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I know, right. My goodness. Smh. Do they work? Some people are always on this board. I work so i cant spend all of my time on here

Since you agree with BlueDove3's statement, why don't you answer my question to him (since he ran from it): Who doesn't get what? Please use your Liberal enlightenment powers to educate us on what we don't get. I bet you run from this question just like he did because your answer will reveal your brilliance.

And I'm seriously thinking about quitting my job just so you will have to pay for my healthcare. If I thought Obamacare would be around for another year I might would try it. I would even thank you for your payments, even though you didn't thank me for mine.

1 hour ago, texanabroad said:

Resist, or better yet, wait and let Obamacare die all on its own. 

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall? FAILED. Travel ban 1 -FAILED. Travel ban 2 -FAILED. Putting Hillary in prison? FAILED. Repealing and replacing the ACA? FAILED. Being a respected, dignified president? FAILED. 

"Were going to win so much, you're going to get sick of it. It's going to be YUGE. Believe me."

32 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Since you agree with BlueDove3's statement, why don't you answer my question to him (since he ran from it): Who doesn't get what? Please use your Liberal enlightenment powers to educate us on what we don't get. I bet you run from this question just like he did because your answer will reveal your brilliance.

And I'm seriously thinking about quitting my job just so you will have to pay for my healthcare. If I thought Obamacare would be around for another year I might would try it. I would even thank you for your payments, even though you didn't thank me for mine.

I didn't see your question. So, you think unemployed people benefit from Obamacare? Please say I'm misreading your comment. You see, y'all went in focused on the wrong things, banning people and healthcare. I see one common denominator in both of these events. God don't like ugly. That's why yall lost the war of southern aggression. 

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall? FAILED. Travel ban 1 -FAILED. Travel ban 2 -FAILED. Putting Hillary in prison? FAILED. Repealing and replacing the ACA? FAILED. Being a respected, dignified president? FAILED. 

"Were going to win so much, you're going to get sick of it. It's going to be YUGE. Believe me."

I am not a Trump defender by any means, but by your standard you have given the man two months to complete his campaign promises. How long did it take for Obama to close down Guantanamo or bring all our troops home from Iraq? If you want to hold one president to those standards, hold them all to that standard.

Exactly right.  Obamacare is a disaster (just like welfare), as are all the programs from the dems.

When it gets bad enough, the voters will purge the rinos just like they have been purging the dems and then it can be repealed.