PAMFAM10

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

How about you reply to original topic 

Reply to what...... 

Rachel Maddow?

Beauty in the beast?

White milk?

James Comey?

How about a coherent question. I understand that you are for a different viewpoint but how does a person respond to that?

How about.....

Russian hacking?

Donna Brazile?

Rigged Democratic process?

2 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It was to examples given to say I win you lose. You want me to respond to you but you answer my question with a question.

You are getting even more incoherent. I continually try to extrapolate your ramblings, but I can tell you now I'm at a loss. I'm actually afraid to ask you to explain further because I'm guessing it will just get worse. But please try, someone on the board might be able to attach some meaning to your responses.

I know I will regret it, but please ask your non-existent question again. I've responded to your STATEMENT of "FBI director testimony before congress" with the obvious "what did he say" question. You refuse to answer then accuse me of not answering your question that was actually a statement. Do you really feel competent in carrying on this topic that you started?

25 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It was more of a why no coverage on here. I could care less about the whole situation. Just saying if this was Obama we would of had a count down till FBI comey testimony. 

True, but most posters on this board are conservative. I would expect that. The problem is that neither side is willing to concede that it doesn't have to be us against them. To many gotchas and not enough thoughtful conversation. Both sides are guilty of this on here. 

18 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

True, but most posters on this board are conservative. I would expect that. The problem is that neither side is willing to concede that it doesn't have to be us against them. To many gotchas and not enough thoughtful conversation. Both sides are guilty of this on here. 

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Many non-Liberals on this board have tried on a few occasions to have thoughtful conversations. We've had a couple of them...without going in the gutter. But the super-majority of topics have been plagued with the few Liberals on here going straight to the gutter from the get-go. Many of the non-Liberals just respond in kind. It's gotten to the point now where I have little interest in starting out congenial once I see the name of the poster. I've grown older and wiser...well, just older with the ability to spot the type of response forthcoming just by looking at the poster's name.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Many non-Liberals on this board have tried on a few occasions to have thoughtful conversations. We've had a couple of them...without going in the gutter. But the super-majority of topics have been plagued with the few Liberals on here going straight to the gutter from the get-go. Many of the non-Liberals just respond in kind. It's gotten to the point now where I have little interest in starting out congenial once I see the name of the poster. I've grown older and wiser...well, just older with the ability to spot the type of response forthcoming just by looking at the poster's name.

I will concede this argument because I am new here and can only base my opinion on what I have seen.  I wish it weren't that way. 

2 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

I will concede this argument because I am new here and can only base my opinion on what I have seen.  I wish it weren't that way. 

If you want to have a civil conversation on just about any topic, that is fine with us, and encouraged...as long as you can ignore the few Liberals on here making unsubstantiated, baseless, and off-topic claims about anything and everything. Then you have to ignore the many retorts forthcoming. Then someone has to get the thread back on topic, only to see the same cycle repeat. Other than that, civil conversations are just a thread away, and that thread will always come tomorrow. :)

6 hours ago, texanabroad said:

This site is and will likely always be conservative leaning Its SeTx we talking bout.  My honest observation for the past 5 years is your either conservative are your a liberal. You will see little debating a lot of arguing and grouping.

prime example moderates are look down upon.(I was once told on here the Bible is against it).

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This site is full with useless look how stupid this liberal is threads. Posted daily nonstop. The FBI director gives his testimony to congress on Trump claims of wiretapping and Russia ties. And It gets ignored.

My question is why is that?

We've asked you over and over on this thread to explain what your question is. You have no question...just a statement that the FBI director gave testimony...and then rant about it getting ignored. How about you make a point then we can agree or make a counterpoint. It is not a difficult concept for most people.

And if you want to balance the amount of stupid Liberal stuff with stupid Conservative stuff, by all means, be my guest. In fact, I encourage it. You and everyone else are welcome to comment, and to post your own stuff. The reason it is unbalanced is because you can't find the same amount of Conservative stupid stuff. So you resort to the "woe is me" and persecution claims.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This site is full with useless look how stupid this liberal is threads. Posted daily nonstop. The FBI director gives his testimony to congress on Trump claims of wiretapping and Russia ties. And It gets ignored.

My question is why is that?

Republicans dont complain about Republicans.  Right or wrong.  Folks on this board will ask for an example of Trump lying. Smgdh

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Republicans dont complain about Republicans.  Right or wrong.  Folks on this board will ask for an example of Trump lying. Smgdh

It happens all the time. I've complained about Trumpcare (or Obamacare Lite). You wouldn't dare complain about Obamacare, or anything remotely associated with Obama. Sounds like you are transferring your shame and guilt onto other posters.

And of course we want proof when baseless accusations are made. Give an example of Trump's lies (a thousandth time request). I can name plenty of Obama lies. You won't admit to them will you. Your bias is blatant and undeniable but yet you accuse others of being biased. Is that not the exact definition of hypocrite?

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Nothing on Comey's investigation. Nothing on Trump lying about wiretapping 

So did you ever START any posts about the failures of Obamacare, how about the lies told about Ben Ghazi?

You think you got something to get Trump on...POST AWAY.  We'll either defend it or not.

Quit whining about what someone does or does not post...you see something worthy to post...do it.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It happens all the time. I've complained about Trumpcare (or Obamacare Lite). You wouldn't dare complain about Obamacare, or anything remotely associated with Obama. Sounds like you are transferring your shame and guilt onto other posters.

And of course we want proof when baseless accusations are made. Give an example of Trump's lies (a thousandth time request). I can name plenty of Obama lies. You won't admit to them will you. Your bias is blatant and undeniable but yet you accuse others of being biased. Is that not the exact definition of hypocrite?

You need proof of trump lies. I don't need proof of Obama's. All politicians lie. I've met homeless acholholics that have more integrty than congress and the prez

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You need proof of trump lies. I don't need proof of Obama's. All politicians lie. I've met homeless acholholics that have more integrty than congress and the prez

But you enthusiastically voted for Obama...twice. And you still can't name a single lie, but whine mercilessly "Trump lies, Trump lies". How do Liberal talking points taste on the way back up?

Point is The threads on this site are only to shame or debate the left short comings. 

Anybody answer this if Obama said bush wiretapped him and was proven to be false and had a investigation on if he was in bed with Russia. Would I have had to even start the thread? 

27 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Point is The threads on this site are only to shame or debate the left short comings. 

Anybody answer this if Obama said bush wiretapped him and was proven to be false and had a investigation on if he was in bed with Russia. Would I have had to even start the thread? 

No, and that's the point...you would have never started a thread showing Obama in a bad way.

We get touted as Trump guys...do you remember the criticism he got from several on the board from us conservatives...we did not like him.

But when it came to him or Hillary, who would have simply been an extension of Obama policies...it was a no-brainer.

This site is not to shame the left only...feel free to shame away on the right.

25 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I started the Trump in bed with Russia thread, thank you. What difference does it make who starts them? They are all up for debate, if that's what you call what you do.