???

PAMFAM10

Rachel maddow,beauty in the beast, white milk???

FBI director testimony before congress 

Guess you all have to wait till trump start tweeting out BS for you all to Speak on it.

Or we can go will the adopted Fake News.

Them ultra conservative sites not keeping y'all updated. Geezz.

11 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Rachel maddow,beauty in the beast, white milk???

FBI director testimony before congress 

Guess you all have to wait till trump start tweeting out BS for you all to Speak on it.

Or we can go will the adopted Fake News.

Them ultra conservative sites not keeping y'all updated. Geezz.

Why don't you give us the Liberal spin so we can have something enjoyable to read.

Your sentiment was correct, but you just can't seem to put your sights on the correct target. Keep trying. You got this one half right instead of your usual "miss by a country mile".

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I like to turn Hannity and some of the other conservative quacks on sometimes to match their catch phrases with the ones on this board.

Can you name one of these catch phrases? If you want to go catch phrase for catch phrase I can bury you in Liberal brainwashing strategies. Please, oh please, take the challenge. Obama's whole presidency was mired in catch phrases to keep you sheeple in line. Of course, this will be an embarrassing endeavor for you, but you've shown over and over that embarrassment is not an issue that concerns you.

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

How about you stop trying to act like you are objective!  Just stating an observation that you are an far-left obamaite. 

Just admit defeat. I'm American nothing more or less than that that's my word that's my trust I don't have to prove that FACT to you. Call me what ever makes you feel comfortable. But like I said and you proved no true response only insert liberal line that's common on this board. Can't defend let's just call him a liberal. 

I called it though see post #2

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

As Phatmack stated, is there a question in your topic?  Rachel Maddow is an idiot, the milk crap was written by someone in Cali(that all you need to know on that subject),  so what is the point in your post?

All the above crap was posts made by right wingers but something like the FBI director testimony to congress get looked over....

why is that. 

I remember the last time comey spoke.... let's just say I didn't have to start that thread.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Not one reply to topic yet. But if it was Obama........ Page 10+ Trump must haven't gave word yet on how to spin this. Or conservatives sites only worried about white milk and transgenders.

So the topic of the thread is "???", and you have the nerve to say not one response. Your posts are reaching a new low so much so you should be speaking Chinese by now.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

All the above crap was posts made by right wingers but something like the FBI director testimony to congress get looked over....

why is that. 

I remember the last time comey spoke.... let's just say I didn't have to start that thread.

Can you please make a point? What did Comey say in his testimony that inspired you to start this thread? A better question is how did your therapist respond to this question (I'm guessing with heavy sedation). But I'll take the high road like Michelle Obama says to do (but never does) and just ignore your pathetic and incoherent attempt at a ridiculous topic thread and challenge you to please explain your meaning, or elusive question.

11 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

why is that. 

I don't mind talking about the FBI director speaking before Congress. I just didn't know what you were asking in your original post. 

A couple of thoughts- I don't see how this is particularly damaging to Trump. The fact of the matter is this. The Trumpsters are going to defend him irregardless and the Anti-Trumpers are going to hate him irregardless. Comey didn't change anyone's opinion one way or another today. Secondly, I hate these dog and pony shows. He comes out and says he has already briefed the committee in private on the classified matters but can't share that with anyone(so why the need to testify). In other words, this was a show and waste of tax dollars. If he had already briefed the committee in private, why hold this big show and say he can't disclose information. Why not release a statement, similar to what he did with Hillary. 

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So the topic of the thread is "???", and you have the nerve to say not one response. Your posts are reaching a new low so much so you should be speaking Chinese by now.

Read the first post . Ok inform me on why can threads be started on white milk,who give the better speeches, Rachel maddow, etc but something like this get skipped I'm just so curious. And feel free to express how you feel on what you learned from testimony.

And if trump is found to be in close ties with Russia during campaign?

remember reply can't have the word liberal obama or fake news.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Read the first post . Ok inform me on why can threads be started on white milk,who give the better speeches, Rachel maddow, etc but something like this get skipped I'm just so curious. And feel free to express how you feel on what you learned from testimony.

And if trump is found to be in close ties with Russia during campaign?

remember reply can't have the word liberal obama or fake news.

Really, you set the rules now on what I can include in my posts...you Liberal piece of Obama following fake news troll. Ooops, was that against your rules?

Please give a coherent question for us to answer...your ramblings are baffling to anyone with two or more functioning brain cells.

8 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

I don't mind talking about the FBI director speaking before Congress. I just didn't know what you were asking in your original post. 

A couple of thoughts- I don't see how this is particularly damaging to Trump. The fact of the matter is this. The Trumpsters are going to defend him irregardless and the Anti-Trumpers are going to hate him irregardless. Comey didn't change anyone's opinion one way or another today. Secondly, I hate these dog and pony shows. He comes out and says he has already briefed the committee in private on the classified matters but can't share that with anyone(so why the need to testify). In other words, this was a show and waste of tax dollars. If he had already briefed the committee in private, why hold this big show and say he can't disclose information. Why not release a statement, similar to what he did with Hillary. 

It was more of a why no coverage on here. I could care less about the whole situation. Just saying if this was Obama we would of had a count down till FBI comey testimony. 

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Really, you set the rules now on what I can include in my posts...you Liberal piece of Obama following fake news troll. Ooops, was that against your rules?

Please give a coherent question for us to answer...your ramblings are baffling to anyone with two or more functioning brain cells.

I calls this check mate.... king me