Top player(s)/Team(s) to watch this season?

59 minutes ago, HAWK85 said:

In 4A with no intent to leave anyone out the following in no particular school or player order Kash Smith Neale at HJ Thibodaux Romero Hamm at BC Dallas Dallas and Miller at Wos Sundgren Partain Dunn at Silsbee and several others ......

i got to see miller and the Dallas brothers so far this year. I've been wanting to watch Partain for awhile now. I'm just trying to get a little more info to see who's the best to watch in the area. but thank you sir!

DHSPirates, This is an old post asking about 2018 Top Area Players. This should help with what your asking for.

To your point Longball. As Baseballmom 09 stated, there are rankings on the Perfect Game website. It will show the national as well as overall state rankings for each player. It breaks it down to overall, position and what graduating class. There are several local 2018 Grads on the list. I will put them on here in no particular order. Feel free to add someone I left off or correct spelling of names if needed.

Josh Hranicky LHP 2018 PNG

Braydon Credeur RHP 2018 Nederland

Holden Lane RHP 2018 PNG

Brett Payne RHP 2018 Lumberton

Greyson Kash 3B/SS 2018 Hardin Jefferson

Austin Bost 3B/C 2018 PNG

*Please understand, there are a lot of other local area players that should be mentioned when discussing "TOP LOCAL 2018 Players"  This is just who PG has ranked, which is respected by most, as the number one HS recruiting program.

9 minutes ago, Ballboy96 said:

DHS, knew what you meant....just trying to give you some more names with a post we already had. Lots of good ball players in the area for sure.

Im really wanting to go see that Lejune kid from PNG play. I heard he was really good. I have yet to see 5A teams play baseball, so im going to try and make a few of those games. Then im leaning towards watching silsbee play as well.