22-4A All District

13 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Sigler not being coach of the year is kinda a joke honestly. But I'm sure the state championship his team won is more important 

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was told it would be co-coaches. Guess I heard wrong.

Jeffcoat did a fantastic job with LCM.   But tough to leave out the coach of the #1 team in the state (and eventual state champs).  But I would have been fine with co-coaches.  My guess is Joe couldn't care less.  

Coach Sigler probably has a district coach of the year award already.   Now he has the elusive 'Coach who has won state', or whatever you call it.   I would not be surprised if he is thinking about retiring.  That's just me thinking out loud.  I have no evidence to back that up.

58 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Coach Sigler probably has a district coach of the year award already.   Now he has the elusive 'Coach who has won state', or whatever you call it.   I would not be surprised if he is thinking about retiring.  That's just me thinking out loud.  I have no evidence to back that up.

That wouldn't be surprising but he may very well want to stay on for at least the next couple years with the talent he has.