World Baseball Classic

USA beats the Dominican Republic 6-3 to advance to the semifinals... In Monday's semifinal game at 8pm ct, The Netherlands will play Puerto Rico and in Tuesday's semifinal game at 8pm ct, USA will play Japan and the winners of the semifinals games will play in the finals on Wednesday at 8pm ct... All games at Dodger Stadium in LA and all 3 games should continue to be fun to watch as the whole tourney has been... Go USA!!!

On 3/16/2017 at 11:21 PM, king said:

It's really pathetic how the crowds are. There is noone there

Not sure which games you are watching.  The crowds have been awesome.  The Latin American and Japanese fans are nuts.   It's like a soccer game.  These games have all had a playoff atmosphere.

I just wish our best players actually played.  It seems to mean a lot more to the other countries.  

On 3/19/2017 at 2:18 AM, Hook'em said:

I watched quite a few early morning games after working nights and the Japanese fans were insane! They had a song for each player when he came up to bat and they were loud!

Living in China makes it difficult for me to watch many MLB games, so I sometimes watch Japanese league games and they are awesome. It is more of a College Football atmosphere. I hope to get to watch a game in person sometime.