in the 
This is the hidden content, please
 (NFL). A native of California, Ball attended 
 in Los Angeles before playing basketball at 
 and 

Sometimes I think he might be a marketing genius.   Then they introduce a shoe with a $495 price tag.  Somehow I think Nike, UA, and Adidas might have figured out the ideal price point.  Seems to me something just under $100 would have been a much more lucrative position in the market.  But what the hell do I know?

22 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Sometimes I think he might be a marketing genius.   Then they introduce a shoe with a $495 price tag.  Somehow I think Nike, UA, and Adidas might have figured out the ideal price point.  Seems to me something just under $100 would have been a much more lucrative position in the market.  But what the hell do I know?

But if it works, legitimate NBA stars could start making their own shoes and cutting out the Nike, Adidas, and Under Arrmour altogether.  

These are just pre-orders.  It takes 6 months for them to make the shoes and ship them.   If for some reason, people actually buy these I could see them have issues with production, shipping, and filling orders.  I don't think they will have to worry about being overrun with orders though.   

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

These are just pre-orders.  It takes 6 months for them to make the shoes and ship them.   If for some reason, people actually buy these I could see them have issues with production, shipping, and filling orders.  I don't think they will have to worry about being overrun with orders though.   

One word: Kardashians

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 10:01 PM, king said:

This dude gone mad

I haven't been as hard on him as most, because I thought there might be a method to his madness.  Now I think he's just "mad."

Proud of Leahy for providing him with a verbal b^tch slap.  She's even hotter now to me.  This dude needs a real slapping though...