The WAY TOO EARLY District Winner Pickem

Scary thing about Memorial is how good they would be if they were returning a 3 year starter at QB like they should be.  But Keitha is still good enough I think they will be much improved at that position, even without the experience he should have had by now. 

Overall, district will be even better too.  I think the PNG/PAM game could be epic - Roschon is just a gamer that seems to thrive the bigger the game.  And I agree Vidor and Central are going to be right there in the mix, capable of beating anyone. 

25 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Scary thing about Memorial is how good they would be if they were returning a 3 year starter at QB like they should be.  But Keitha is still good enough I think they will be much improved at that position, even without the experience he should have had by now. 

Overall, district will be even better too.  I think the PNG/PAM game could be epic - Roschon is just a gamer that seems to thrive the bigger the game.  And I agree Vidor and Central are going to be right there in the mix, capable of beating anyone. 

In my opinion, they should have started Jones long ago as well. That limits opportunities for him to refine his game and for scouts to get a look at him. Memorial has so many  guys with talent that they can play the game of stuffing talent on the bench until they are SRs. Myself, I am a play the best guy/unit type of fellow.