UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

On 9/13/2018 at 1:42 PM, Hagar said:

Perhaps the most intriguing post I’ve ever made.  Somethings up.  Is it UFO’s, or maybe an ELE (Extinction Level Event)?  Massive solarflares?  There are a number of articles, but this is one of the few that refers to other Solar Observatories closing.

This is the hidden content, please

And why shutdown the Post Office?  Weird stuff.

Couple of interesting things I’ve seen

DnEsgljVsAA8CIr.jpg

Trump must have hit the switch 

Did anyone notice that after this story broke that almost all of the hurricane/tropical storm activity got weaker?

Florence, Issac, Joyce, Irene and even the activity in the Gulf of Mexico. All just downgraded big time in 24 hours. 

Strange.

39 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Couple of interesting things I’ve seen

Trump must have hit the switch 

Did anyone notice that after this story broke that almost all of the hurricane/tropical storm activity got weaker?

Florence, Issac, Joyce, Irene and even the activity in the Gulf of Mexico. All just downgraded big time in 24 hours. 

Strange.

I have to admit, if those pics in the 1st post are legit, I’d like to know what the images are.  

Btw, loved that pic of Weather Channel dude.  Classic.  Hope Greg Bostwick gets to see it. :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Hagar said:

A UFO, literally an Unidentified Flying Object shows up on the Space Station Feed, and as usual, NASA cuts the feed.  Can’t think of but one reason.

Funny how we can receive crystal clear pictures from Mars but pics of a UFO, hundreds of miles up, are blurred.

On 12/11/2018 at 0:38 PM, Tigers2010 said:

Nowhere in the Bible does it say God created the Heavens and the Earth. Then the little green men.

In Deuteronomy 10:17, it says, “For the Lord your God is God of Gods”.  Isn’t it possible one of these lesser Gods could have created the little green men (actually, most are reported as gray, not green)?  Are could they be created by our God himself.  I don’t think it says he didn’t create life on other planets.  And as you know, his power is limitless.  If a spaceship full of aliens landed, it would not deter my faith one iota.  Jmo.

For any of you that might be open minded enough, here is an interesting, persuasive Wiki article on Dr. J Allen Hynek.  Dr. Hynek (RIP) was a highly regarded astrologer and scientist, who, during WW-II assisted in the development of the Navy’s radio proximity fuse (whatever that is, lol).  The Govt first attempt at investigating UFOS was Project Sign.  The Govt had Dr Hynek assist as a “debunker”, since at that time he said, “the whole thing is utterly ridiculous” and described it as a “fad that will soon pass”.  Project Sign gave way to Project Blue Book, and as more unexplained evidence came in from reliable sources, his attitude changed.  I hope some of you will take a few minutes & read this.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Hagar said:

2018, UFO sightings over Texas.

9 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Why do you think govts want to keep this a secret? I've never understood that. 

You two should meet.  It would be worth the price of a bourbon to listen to you guys talk this alien stuff.  My wife is another true believer that would love to be a part of that convo.  

20 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You two should meet.  It would be worth the price of a bourbon to listen to you guys talk this alien stuff.  My wife is another true believer that would love to be a part of that convo.  

haha, only if Mrs. TxHoops is there with me!  :) 

52 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Don’t let Hoops fool you, he’s a closet believer.  To much evidence for a person involved in the law to refute.  Only people who don’t believe are those who haven’t studied it.  According to what I’ve read, our Govt thinks it’s citizens can’t handle the truth.  IMO, most could handle the truth about UFOs, but I doubt they could handle the truth about our Government. :) 

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

She absolutely geeks out on the subject. 

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don’t let Hoops fool you, he’s a closet believer.  To much evidence for a person involved in the law to refute.  Only people who don’t believe are those who haven’t studied it.  According to what I’ve read, our Govt thinks it’s citizens can’t handle the truth.  IMO, most could handle the truth about UFOs, but I doubt they could handle the truth about our Government. :) 

You’ll never get me to admit it, mainly because I like to be contrary to you and Ms TxHoops.