REBgp

UFO's - The Truth is Out There

66 posts in this topic

On September 12, 2017 at 5:39 PM, TxHoops said:

Here you go Reb.  See, we are combining sports with other topics here :) And side note, no one, and I mean no one gives better pressers than Mike Leach.  I love that guy. 

He has now become one of my favorite coaches.  Need to get him at UT.  And must I remind you that he's telling you the same thing that me and your wife have been saying :) .  

And if this is an example of his press conferences, they need to interrupt TV for them.  Would much rather see him than our presidents (any of them).

TxHoops likes this

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

He has now become one of my favorite coaches.  Need to get him at UT.  And must I remind you that he's telling you the same thing that me and your wife have been saying :) .  

And if this is an example of his press conferences, they need to interrupt TV for them.  Would much rather see him than our presidents (any of them).

They are endless.  Below is a clip from a news station in Lubbock when he was at Tech.  Funniest weather report in history. 

REBgp likes this

Durn, he's right up there with Bostwick.  Thot the, "We have better weather than the other 80% of the country", was fascinating lol.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Durn, he's right up there with Bostwick.  Thot the, "We have better weather than the other 80% of the country", was fascinating lol.

I love the raining mud portion.  That is definitely a west Texas phenomenon that only someone like Leach could actually enjoy.  

REBgp likes this

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

C’mon Reb.  If you’re going to post these far fetched theories, at least use a reputable source ;) 

Lmbo, sure, like MUFON Monthly? :). .

Imo, one of your best (funniest) post (admittedly because I'm a lil out there).

jv_coach and TxHoops like this

On 10/28/2017 at 11:43 AM, TxHoops said:

C’mon Reb.  If you’re going to post these far fetched theories, at least use a reputable source ;) 

Nominate this for post of the year

TxHoops likes this

31 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Nominate this for post of the year

What was so funny, admittedly most stories of UFO's come from news sites that no ones ever heard of, so when I saw Hoops post, I was curious about which "far out" site I'd used.  When I saw it was Fox, I busted out.  Basically, Hoops got me good.  He has (had) no idea how good :) 

jv_coach and TxHoops like this

Okay, more "solid" proof.  The UFO's have a Super Highway, the 37th parallel.  I did find it a bit odd that the authors sister, who works with him, said the 37th divided N. Korea from S. Korea.  Stupid me, I thought it was the 38th, but what's one parallel amongst us enlightened believers.  

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/28/alien-hunters-discover-ufo-highway-across-america.html

On October 30, 2017 at 9:02 AM, jv_coach said:

1yhpub.jpg

Haven't wanted to take shears to someone since Andy Rooney's eyebrows, but this dude needs a buzz cut. :) 

Got $10 says he goes to Comic Con. 

21 hours ago, REBgp said:

Haven't wanted to take shears to someone since Andy Rooney's eyebrows, but this dude needs a buzz cut. :) 

Got $10 says he goes to Comic Con. 

I heard he had a brain tumor or something and that has something to do with his hair style....