UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

I post this link, not as one who is vindicate (which I am of course -  Never think old Hagar would steer you wrong :) ), but shame that most of my learned friends didn’t already know this.  Surely you didn’t think a Space Force the Military wants was only for asteroids.  So read this link, you non-believers, skeptics, and flat earth proponents.  Crawl out of your caves and realize what’s been going on for centuries.

This is the hidden content, please

Let me explain something to you Neanderthal looking skeptics.  UFO reports are not always about a big flying saucer, or cigar shaped craft.  Many, like mentioned in this article, are small, transparent objects.  Imo, these are the equivalent of our drones (on steroids).  

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Let me explain something to you Neanderthal looking skeptics.  UFO reports are not always about a big flying saucer, or cigar shaped craft.  Many, like mentioned in this article, are small, transparent objects.  Imo, these are the equivalent of our drones (on steroids).  

From the article 

So the $64,000 question is… how do they stay up in the air? If we’ve figured out how to do that, then there is some technology our government seriously needs to be sharing with the private sector because that would be a game changer. 

Maybe they are sharing. Why is it that the private sector is doing more than NASA these days?

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

New show starting tonight at 9 on History.

From the above article 

"We trust the American people to know that North Korea has nuclear warheads pointed at Los Angeles, yet we don't trust them with the knowledge that there's something in our skies and we don't know what it is? That seems counterproductive to me," Elizondo said.

From the above article 

“We’ve been saying hypersonics is two years away for the last 20 years,” said Weiss. “But all I can say is the technology is mature and we, along with DARPA and the services, are working hard to get that capability into the hands of our warfighters as soon as possible.”

There it is. He said it. The technology is nothing new. Anything they release today is antiquated technology. I saw a SR 71 at an air show in the 80s when it was supposed to be new.

And why does this new SR 72 look like what was once thought to be the Aurora space shuttle?

• 2 weeks later...

Hagar, since we are obviously the only ones adding to the discussion here. Besides others who only post to laugh. In which ridicule has also been a major obstacle for witnesses coming forward. I believe you are a Christian and I'm interested in your opinion...

It has been said that religion is the biggest obstacle to the acceptance in UFOs. Christians at the highest levels of government believe its demonic and subsequently dismiss all evidence. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Hagar, since we are obviously the only ones adding to the discussion here. Besides others who only post to laugh. In which ridicule has also been a major obstacle for witnesses coming forward. I believe you are a Christian and I'm interested in your opinion...

It has been said that religion is the biggest obstacle to the acceptance in UFOs. Christians at the highest levels of government believe its demonic and subsequently dismiss all evidence. Any thoughts?

My thoughts.  God made this gigantic universe.  God requires us to recognize him, and only him, as our God.  His plan, as expressed through the prophets, gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, if we so desire.  I’ve read The Bible, but certainly no scholar, but I don’t remember anywhere it saying that there weren’t other species on other planets.  In Deuteronomy 10:17 it says, “For the Lord your God is God of Gods”.  It’s possible one of these ‘lesser Gods’ could have created aliens.  His power is limitless.  If there are aliens, it would not shake my faith one iota.

And for the skeptics (flat earth - sun revolves around the world types), there is the Drake Equation, which mathematically shows that in the Milky Way Galaxy alone, there should be life on 1000 to 100,000,000 planets.  And there are an estimated 1 to 2 trillion galaxies.  No alien life?  Most absurd thought I could imagine.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:00 PM, Hagar said:

My thoughts.  God made this gigantic universe.  God requires us to recognize him, and only him, as our God.  His plan, as expressed through the prophets, gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, if we so desire.  I’ve read The Bible, but certainly no scholar, but I don’t remember anywhere it saying that there weren’t other species on other planets.  In Deuteronomy 10:17 it says, “For the Lord your God is God of Gods”.  It’s possible one of these ‘lesser Gods’ could have created aliens.  His power is limitless.  If there are aliens, it would not shake my faith one iota.

My faith would not be shaken either. Hopefully it would be stronger than ever. The universe was created and stars born into essential places. Not only does He know them, but He calls them by name. Perhaps there are children of God all over the universe. The Vatican and Roman catholic church has changed the bible so much over the past 2000 years. Some books have been completely removed. We have lost most all ancient knowledge. Evidence of civilizations, that we know nothing about, 10,000 years before the birth of Jesus. We don't understand the pyramids and their story is written on the walls. The ancient people knew something that we have forgot or been forced to forget.

Until we can overcome our religious, political,  and racial differences as people of this ONE planet. We will be shipwrecked on our island of existence.

I wish I knew who said that. Sounds like something from Sagan or hawking.

33 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

My faith would not be shaken either. Hopefully it would be stronger than ever. The universe was created and stars born into essential places. Not only does He know them, but He calls them by name. Perhaps there are children of God all over the universe. The Vatican and Roman catholic church has changed the bible so much over the past 2000 years. Some books have been completely removed. We have lost most all ancient knowledge. Evidence of civilizations, that we know nothing about, 10,000 years before the birth of Jesus. We don't understand the pyramids and their story is written on the walls. The ancient people knew something that we have forgot or been forced to forget.

Until we can overcome our religious, political,  and racial differences as people of this ONE planet. We will be shipwrecked on our island of existence.

I wish I knew who said that. Sounds like something from Sagan or hawking.

Speaking of The Bible, some of these ‘new’ versions are so far off it’s scary.   I can see the difficulties in translating Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek to English, but translating old English into new, shouldn’t have been a problem.   

If any of y’all have an iota of interest in UFOS, you need to watch Unidentified: Inside America ‘s UFO Ivestigations.   It comes on Friday nights at 9pm on the History Channel (269 on Direct TV).   Head guy, Lou Elizondo, investigated UFOS for the Military for 5 years.  Had a budget of 22 Million a year.