UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

For you hardheaded outfits that don’t believe we’re being visited by aliens (and still think the earth is flat), don’t misunderstand the “breaks his silence”.  Him & his fishing buddy reported this when it happened, but due to skepticism of the uninformed, and the media, he never spoke of it again until now.  He could have written this book during the peak of the X Files & made money, but he waited until he’s about dead, to avoid ridicule.

I know it’s hard to believe but with all the information at our fingertips, there are actually people who doubt alien life exist.  As Dr. Hynek, The astrophysicist who worked on Project Blue Book said, “It’s statistically impossible for there not to be alien life” (although he didn’t believe they visited here until he worked on Blue Book for several years).

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Hynek started out as a non-believer in UFOS.  According to the show, and I suspect this is true, he joined Blue Book as a scientific study to prove there weren’t UFOS.  He was (like some on this Forum) sure there was nothing alien to the sightings/reports..  

For more on Hynek, read the following.  It’s not about the show, but a short summation of how Hynek’s views changed on the subject of the UFO phenomenon.

• 2 weeks later...

Project Blue Book is pretty dang good. I’ve always thought it was a bit selfish and shallow minded to not believe there are other forms of life that exist in the universe but that’s just my opinion. There’s a reason Area 51 exists and our government is so tight lipped and paranoid about people finding certain things out. 

Were this a murder trial, I’ve posted enough evidence for a hanging.  I’m not a lawyer - yet.  Guess you could say, I’m in pre-law, which means I can spell the word “Law”.  Not sure I want to be a lawyer.  I have a very good friend who’s a lawyer, and he’s still a non-believer in aliens/UFOS, so when he gets abducted, comes back, and looks for sympathy from me, probably ain’t gonna happen.  Anyway, here’s the Head of Astrology at Harvard who agrees with me.

This is probably not UFO related, but folks would like to know the truth. Mysterious Booms have been going on for several years in the US, from Montana to the east coast.  They’re now increasing in frequency and intensity, and are scattered all over.  Since I have a doctorate in Weird Stuff, I’ll share some of my possibilities.  1- A new, secret, super fast plane.  2- could be UFOs, but those craft don’t usually leave a sonic boom.  And my main theory, 3- Our Govt is building a secret underground tunnel system crisscrossing the country with a HIGH speed rail system.  The video in the link will give you an idea what folks are curious about.  One things for sure, something is going on “they” don’t want us to know about.

Very strange phenomenon. I have also heard these loud canon like explosions recently. 3 times in the last 6 months. Last weekend, at work, it sent people scattering to see what happened. But there was nothing. So it was attributed to either local refineries or perhaps an accident on the interstate. My theory is small EMP burst to test the power grid and the defense of major local refineries. But that too seems like a stretch.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:05 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Very strange phenomenon. I have also heard these loud canon like explosions recently. 3 times in the last 6 months. Last weekend, at work, it sent people scattering to see what happened. But there was nothing. So it was attributed to either local refineries or perhaps an accident on the interstate. My theory is small EMP burst to test the power grid and the defense of major local refineries. But that too seems like a stretch.

With seismic activity going on, electrical transformers exploding, and all our petrochemical industry, we usually write off the odd “boom”, but there seem to be more booms than usual.

Here’s another event that has been kept from us.  

And for those of you who haven’t followed this phenomenon - There’s a connection between UFOs & electricity.  In 66 or 67, there was a city blackout (don’t remember which city) in the NNE area.  A UFO was spotted over a power station at the same time.  A short time later I called home (was at Ft. Carson) and my Mom said they’d had a power outage.  I jokingly said, “Don’t guess anyone seen a UFO.  Yes, someone reported they have, how did you know?”  Point is, not surprising that these whatevers , were seen over a big thunderstorm.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 8:29 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Since I killed the conversation. I'll try to pick it back up.

I just finished watching season finale of PBB on history channel. Its officially the new X files. Govt coverups, secret Pentagon meetings, men in black. Can't wait for the next season.

Difference is, it’s based loosely on facts.  The thing is, if Dr. Hynek started out as a skeptic, but ended up believing, you can bet the house that he saw some mighty convincing evidence.  And it looks like we may never see it.  When Eisenhower contacted Area 51,wanting information about secret projects, he was denied.  He then threatened to use the First Army in Colorado to attack it.  What do they have there, so secret, that they don’t even want the POTUS to know about?  

• 3 weeks later...

So I got to thinking (working without the proper tools lol).  My feeble mind will wander into important topics, such as - world peace - why Dems act like they do - why would anyone order a pizza without bacon.  It’s a burden, I can tell ya.  So this morning I got to wondering, what if someone was boning up on UFOS and suddenly wanted to hear music.  Since I have this song on a record (45), thought I’d post it here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot diggity dog.  Now you bunch of skeptics and non-believers, put up your fox and grab your socks, it’s time to school you doubters.  Now pay close attention - No, the sun does not revolve around earth.  No, the earth ain’t flat.  And no, all the reports of things Unidentified is not some supersonic swamp gas.  The US Navy is on the case (finally).

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Hot diggity dog.  Now you bunch of skeptics and non-believers, put up your fox and grab your socks, it’s time to school you doubters.  Now pay close attention - No, the sun does not revolve around earth.  No, the earth ain’t flat.  And no, all the reports of things Unidentified is not some supersonic swamp gas.  The US Navy is on the case (finally).

Look at you, paraphrasing one of my favorite movies.

The navy may not know what is going on, but someone deep within our govt does. And is likely behind it. German scientist came over after the war and continued to develop the antigravity technology that produced die glocke (the nazi bell).

Recently I saw a story about a major number of UFO sightings over a major east coast city. And now that I'm looking for the link, I can't find it. Cover up is in full effect.

On 4/25/2019 at 0:35 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Look at you, paraphrasing one of my favorite movies.

The navy may not know what is going on, but someone deep within our govt does. And is likely behind it. German scientist came over after the war and continued to develop the antigravity technology that produced die glocke (the nazi bell).

Recently I saw a story about a major number of UFO sightings over a major east coast city. And now that I'm looking for the link, I can't find it. Cover up is in full effect.

Agreed - there’s those that know, and the cover up is, and has been, in full effect.  Personally, I go back to the Roswell crash, in 1947.  Oh, same year transistors were “invented”.  And my personal favorite, the SR-71 Blackbird, which was started 11 years (1958) later (first flight 1964).  Most planes are obsolete as soon as they start flying.  The SR-71 is still officially the fastest plane ever built, 55 years later.  What a coincidence.

• 3 weeks later...

Sad news for all of us interested in the UFO phenomenon.  Nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman died a few days ago.  He spent most of his life researching UFO sightings.  For those of you not familiar with UFO research, it’s not a bunch of wild eyed loons doing the research.  The researchers I’ve seen are quick to dismiss things that don’t pass the scientific/evidence smell test.  He will be missed.  RIP Mr. Friedman.