UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...
On April 23, 2018 at 10:56 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

This one's for you REB...if this is an Alien landing site, they sure picked a bad one.  :)

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks LRF.  I do like to see what them little fuzzy headed mutants are up to.  Massive number of abductions in Alaska.  Those picture pretty weird for sure.

Btw, they have a much better landing site in Evadale, and since we got a Super Wal Mart (well, a Dollar General) they're landing more frequently. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I keep plugging away to convince the non believers, but it’s like convincing a yeller dog not to run as a democrat.

Btw, I’m not a lawyer yet (still need 3 more hours), but according to Vinny Gambini, a death bed confession is iron clad in a court of law.

btw, I going to finish my last course and get my degree in 2036. I’m retired so there’s no hurry.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 9:23 PM, REBgp said:

I keep plugging away to convince the non believers, but it’s like convincing a yeller dog not to run as a democrat.

Btw, I’m not a lawyer yet (still need 3 more hours), but according to Vinny Gambini, a death bed confession is iron clad in a court of law.

btw, I going to finish my last course and get my degree in 2036. I’m retired so there’s no hurry.

Ok, I think I’m converted.  Between you and the Drake Equation, I’m ready to join you nutbags.  Just watched a special on it.  Will post a link if they put it up on YouTube.   But here is the man’s work.  I’ve always been a sucker for math. 

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Ok, I think I’m converted.  Between you and the Drake Equation, I’m ready to join you nutbags.  Just watched a special on it.  Will post a link if they put it up on YouTube.   But here is the man’s work.  I’ve always been a sucker for math. 

First, welcome to the world of the ridiculed.  Ridiculed by people who’s concept of math is primarily limited to sums of 50,000 or less.  As I’ve posted before, my own concept of math is not limited by the number of figures, but by the alphabet, therefore Drake is talking Vulcan.  BUT, his Equation does accentuate the mind boggling numbers at play in trying to estimate the number of stars/planets that may have civilizations with communication.  Example - in his equation L= 1,000 to 100,000,000 years.  Any math equation with a variable that large, has to be using some big numbers (seems like to me anyway).  And Drake was just estimating The Milky Way, and there are at least a hundred billion galaxies and estimates go up to two trillion. A man could spend his whole life writing zeroes behind 1. :) 

The miracle would not be finding other intelligent life, the real miracle would be that we were the only intelligent life.

Here you go REBgp: 

Be warned though, this article is not worth wasting even 2 seconds of your life...other than the minimal entertainment value. The only thing that can be learned from this article is "how can so many nut-cases obtain college professorship jobs?" Do these people become social outcasts by avoiding anyone who will dare ask for validation of their theories?

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

Here you go REBgp: 

Be warned though, this article is not worth wasting even 2 seconds of your life...other than the minimal entertainment value. The only thing that can be learned from this article is "how can so many nut-cases obtain college professorship jobs?" Do these people become social outcasts by avoiding anyone who will dare ask for validation of their theories?

Was there no alien Al Gore to warn them?

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Was there no alien Al Gore to warn them?

I was thinking the same thing. Aliens have/had the knowledge and technology to develop space craft to travel to and populate other worlds...years and years beyond our technology. But somehow, these advanced people cannot foresee something that our challenged "scientists" can somehow observe, measure, and state as gospel. Your statement was clear as a bell, I just felt the need to explain it further to our "Man Made Global Warming Theorists" who deride any challenge to their assumptions.

You know, on second thought, maybe the aliens are much more like us than expected. Maybe they are capable of superior technological advancement, but get derailed and overwhelmed by phony, whiny, dependent, intolerant sycophants (i.e. liberal aliens) who destroy the world through their short-sighted, immoral, and detrimental policies in the worship of political correctness. Hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 11:21 PM, Englebert said:

You know, on second thought, maybe the aliens are much more like us than expected. Maybe they are capable of superior technological advancement, but get derailed and overwhelmed by phony, whiny, dependent, intolerant sycophants (i.e. liberal aliens) who destroy the world through their short-sighted, immoral, and detrimental policies in the worship of political correctness. Hmmm.

Good Lord, I hope not.  I wouldn’t wish that on even aliens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 4:10 PM, baddog said:

Try this one REB....

Expert: UFOs frequently come close to hitting airliners

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Another dagger in the hearts of skeptics...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry now I’ve made believers out of some of you.  Fairly dangerous business.  Based on this story, the X-Files might not be nearly as fictitious as we once thought.  A group of powerful men who are willing, and able to have folks killed to keep their knowledge/agenda a secret.  Hm..............

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps the most intriguing post I’ve ever made.  Somethings up.  Is it UFO’s, or maybe an ELE (Extinction Level Event)?  Massive solarflares?  There are a number of articles, but this is one of the few that refers to other Solar Observatories closing.

And why shutdown the Post Office?  Weird stuff.