UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...
On September 12, 2017 at 5:39 PM, TxHoops said:

Here you go Reb.  See, we are combining sports with other topics here :) And side note, no one, and I mean no one gives better pressers than Mike Leach.  I love that guy. 

He has now become one of my favorite coaches.  Need to get him at UT.  And must I remind you that he's telling you the same thing that me and your wife have been saying :) .  

And if this is an example of his press conferences, they need to interrupt TV for them.  Would much rather see him than our presidents (any of them).

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

He has now become one of my favorite coaches.  Need to get him at UT.  And must I remind you that he's telling you the same thing that me and your wife have been saying :) .  

And if this is an example of his press conferences, they need to interrupt TV for them.  Would much rather see him than our presidents (any of them).

They are endless.  Below is a clip from a news station in Lubbock when he was at Tech.  Funniest weather report in history. 

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Nominate this for post of the year

What was so funny, admittedly most stories of UFO's come from news sites that no ones ever heard of, so when I saw Hoops post, I was curious about which "far out" site I'd used.  When I saw it was Fox, I busted out.  Basically, Hoops got me good.  He has (had) no idea how good :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, more "solid" proof.  The UFO's have a Super Highway, the 37th parallel.  I did find it a bit odd that the authors sister, who works with him, said the 37th divided N. Korea from S. Korea.  Stupid me, I thought it was the 38th, but what's one parallel amongst us enlightened believers.  

This is the hidden content, please

And the hits just keep on coming.  What are those confounded UFO's up to now?  There seem to be so many.  So don't be surprised when there's a knock at the door, and when you open it, some little short grey dude with big black eyes says, telepathically, "Come with us Big Girl, we want to see what makes you tick" :) 

On November 20, 2017 at 10:44 AM, REBgp said:

And the hits just keep on coming.  What are those confounded UFO's up to now?  There seem to be so many.  So don't be surprised when there's a knock at the door, and when you open it, some little short grey dude with big black eyes says, telepathically, "Come with us Big Girl, we want to see what makes you tick" :) 

Here's a follow up report on all the Booms that have been reported in the US & UK.  When reading the article and they get to possible explanations, just skip down to #7.  The others are absurd.  

• 4 weeks later...

Double WOW!  CBS finally getting away from fake news.  Can't believe they reported this.  I was watching when they reported.  Almost fell out of my recliner.

Btw, they showed clear video of the UFO from the jets.  Noticed it's not in this article.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Double WOW!  CBS finally getting away from fake news.  Can't believe they reported this.  I was watching when they reported.  Almost fell out of my recliner.

Btw, they showed clear video of the UFO from the jets.  Noticed it's not in this article.

There are two powers in this universe, only two.  That is if you believe the bible.  One power is God, who is all powerful.  Then there is the limited power God allows satan to have.  One of the adversaries objectives is to cause men to doubt the power of God.  He wants you to doubt that God even exists.  So he puts up all sorts of secular humanistic science fiction in movies in books to cause men to doubt.  To augment this doubt he causes UFOs to appear here and there.  Some one wrote a book about this.  The author came from a background that was both scientific and spiritual, meaning christian.  Reference bible texts: Eph 2:2.  2nd this 2: 9.