UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

Okay, so I lose some credibility being a believer in UFO's.  It's okay because the math is on my side.  According to scientist (not them bought off GWarming types) there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in all the worlds beaches.  Think about that.  That's a number so great, it'd take you 10 years to put all the 000's in it (if then).  Simple math will tell you odds are there are more advanced civilizations than us.  Matter of fact, I'd hate to think we're at the top, because we're not exemplary.  So this is a good thread to put all these good sightings.  And you non-believers check in ever so often.  You might learn something, or at least get a good laugh.

This is a good one, because I don't ever remember seeing something like this before.  There are multiple witnesses which adds credence to the sighting/pictures.  From El Paso - Weird.

This is the hidden content, please

Unusual, for there's another event.  This one from the ISS (International Space Station), which conveniently cuts its feed every time something like this shows up.  Appears to be a giant mothership, as they say in the Sci Fi classics.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2017 at 7:57 AM, REBgp said:

Okay, so I lose some credibility being a believer in UFO's.  It's okay because the math is on my side.  According to scientist (not them bought off GWarming types) there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand in all the worlds beaches.  Think about that.  That's a number so great, it'd take you 10 years to put all the 000's in it (if then).  Simple math will tell you odds are there are more advanced civilizations than us.  Matter of fact, I'd hate to think we're at the top, because we're not exemplary.  So this is a good thread to put all these good sightings.  And you non-believers check in ever so often.  You might learn something, or at least get a good laugh.

This is a good one, because I don't ever remember seeing something like this before.  There are multiple witnesses which adds credence to the sighting/pictures.  From El Paso - Weird.

I love when you talk math.  Makes me feel less geeky...

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I love when you talk math.  Makes me feel less geeky...

Hey, I was great in math until they bred it with English.  Saying A + B = ? drives my 2+ 2 mind crazy.  Btw, I was disturbed recently when watching Ch 6 Challenge - two schools vying against each other on questions.  Each school has 3 of their brightest on a team.  The question was:  if a salesman makes 15% on a sale, and he sells something for $1500, how much did the salesman make?  I had $225 in about 5 sec (10% 150 + half 75=225).  All students had pencil and paper.  One school said $100, then the other $125.  I'm thinking, unbelievable.  Then it dawned on me, these kids are use to using calculators.  Sadly, no one ever taught them a few basic shortcuts - 10% drop the last zero.  I'm thinking maybe six weeks of doing math without a calculator might be a good thing lol.

Btw, A + B = Duh :) 

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

People seeing UFO's everywhere, so this couple (?) wrote a book.  Nothing dramatized, just the facts, and statements from eyewitnesses.  

Interesting read. Remember, if a UFO lands and beings disembark, they will call it a FO because they know what it is. Lol

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

Interesting read. Remember, if a UFO lands and beings disembark, they will call it a FO because they know what it is. Lol

Hope the Aliens don't have a preconceived notion of what FO stands far.  They might come out packing :) 

On May 2, 2017 at 11:07 PM, jv_coach said:

People seeing more aliens , but more people are on drugs to. Just saying 

Given this some more thought.  What a conundrum.  I'd love to see a UFO, but I don't do drugs.  In my younger days, did overindulge in alcohol occasionally, but all I saw was my hands on the floor, and figured my knees would follow :) 

Perhaps someday before I die, I'll get me a handful of Oxy with a bottle of Jack, and I to will see a UFO lol

On 5/11/2017 at 10:29 AM, REBgp said:

Given this some more thought.  What a conundrum.  I'd love to see a UFO, but I don't do drugs.  In my younger days, did overindulge in alcohol occasionally, but all I saw was my hands on the floor, and figured my knees would follow :) 

Perhaps someday before I die, I'll get me a handful of Oxy with a bottle of Jack, and I to will see a UFO lol

Might see the Grim Reaper with that concoction. Lol

I've posted about Japan Flight 1628 before.  To my knowledge, the only sighting with an eyewitness and radar confirmation simultaneously.  John Callahan was the lead investigator, and in this video he's addressing the National Press Club in Washington in May, 2001.  He was one of approx ten speakers from Govt and Military men who made disclosures on UFO's at this meeting.